Community > Praise

.: Spreading the ?.?.?.? :. <3

(1/3) > >>

GemWolf:
I dunno.. I just thought I'd make one of these. <33 Just shout-out to let certain people know I appreciate them, whether they think of me as a friend or not. :3

Avani - Probably the first real friend I've made on FH. <33 Whenever we talk, you always seem to perk me up somehow, and you keep me quite entertained. 8D You're really friendly, easy to start a conversation with, and just fun to be around. <3

Sylph -   I see you around. A lot. xD You're almost in every thread I go to, and you ninja me at occasions. ;P Your posts are almost always positive, and you have quite an upbeat attitude towards everyone.~ You seem like a nice person, I'd love to get to know you more. 8D

Hipsu - You are so much fun to be around. xDD Especially when we're talking on Skype, despite my lag at times. :c You're an amazing editor, and an even better friend. <3 Your art is nice, and everytime we get bored we come up with some of the most creative stuff. xD You're a top-notch friend. <33

Usiku - WHERE TO START... you're an absolutely outstanding preset maker and artist, your very good with fur textures, and you're really friendly. :3

Jazzz - Y'know, that praise thread you made for me perked me up a lot, it's nice to know that people around here actually notice me.. since on most sites, I'm quite un-noticed. xD You're very nice, you don't seem to rush people, you have a very nice attitude and personality from what I've seen from you, and you seem like an all-around good person. c:

Tasha/Axel (I think... xD) - I see you around a lot too. xD You seem like a nice person, and a trustworthy friend. I'd love to get to know you better so I can update this. xD

.:: ????? ?????-???? ::.

Red - Yes, the Staff deserves some love too!~ Red, I've seen you around the Help board a lot, you're very knowledgeable and most of the time you know exactly how to help people.

Slycan - First thing to say: Your Feralistic mod is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, and very well-done. You seem to be pretty helpful, you also know how to help users as Red does, and that's one thing I admire most about you two.~

And last, but certainly not least, KovuLKD - For even MAKING this game! Kovu, you and the whole team did a phenomenal job with FH, and I couldn't be any happier that you decided to "remake" IT. <3

--More Staff Shout-Outs will be added with time--

Sylph:
Awh. <33 Thankies Gemmie! xD Hope you don't mind that I call you that. :p And yes, we should hang out ingame sometime! 8D Haha, ninja powers FTW! >D

GemWolf:
Haha. I don't mind. ;P Gemmy and Gemmie are common nicknames for me anyway. xD
And yes, we should. <3

Avani:
Thanks a millions my ninja <333
I love you <33 : D
<(^w^)>

(>^.^)>@  Here, have a cookie <3
(>^.^)># Here, have a waffle <3
(>^.^)>? Here, have an apple <3
(>^w^)>? Here, have my love <3

GemWolf: