Author Topic: Tuft's are White in Character Creations!  (Read 1447 times)

Offline JordyWild

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Tuft's are White in Character Creations!
« on: August 26, 2019, 02:52:48 am »
Heyo! So the issue I am having is pretty much summed up in the title, I was attempting to create a new character to play around with the new character creation settings (which is super cool btw) and ran into this problem. My back mane tuft is white and textureless and I cant recolor it at all! I can color everything else just fine, but the tuft I cant do anything with.

I did check the compatible mods list and all the mods I do have are compatible and updated to fit this version of the game, I do however have custom Canine and Feline fur textures...my character's fur probably is a bit too dark to see them unfortunately lol, I do not have any ENB Mods or Graphic Enhancers.

Photo is just for proof :P
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 02:56:57 am by JordyWild »

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Tuft's are White in Character Creations!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 03:09:54 am »
Okay so it looks like your game may have not installed properly, which I can also tell by your half-missing interface there.

Firstly, try downloading back up textures from here, and replace everything in Feralheart > textures > masks.

If that doesn't work, then perhaps try this:

Try replacing your materials folder (FeralHeart\media\materials) with this one:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZBFBvfWOlChOO47p1MxnBwXAFaqC4DBz

If neither of these work, let me know. You may need to reinstall your game if you haven't done so already.

Offline JordyWild

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 03:24:49 am »
Ah! The materials method worked, I can color my tufts now YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! As for the cut off interface, that was because I used snipping tool to take the screenshot instead of PrntScrn XD My interface is fine :P Anyways, thanks for the help!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 06:38:28 am »
So glad you got everything sorted! I will be locking this now. Thank you Sigyrn for helping~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort