Author Topic: The Lab [Inactive since 12/09/2013]  (Read 7264 times)

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
The Lab [Inactive since 12/09/2013]
« on: August 31, 2013, 11:27:13 pm »
The lab is where they take those canines, who are ready to be tested on
In 5238, humans gathered canines, big and small, wolves and dogs, of all color, from around the earth for testing. The scientists look to create dogs, part robotic, part dog. The scientists do not tell of their goal. One by One, dogs are taken into The Lab, where they lose and gain parts. Dogs have an open space with grass, trees, and a pond where they are let out 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon, and evening. The dogs all have large cages, where the dog has room to run around. They also have a food and water bowl, that is refilled twice a day. There is a 20 ft. fence surrounding the yard, the top barbed with electric wires. Any dog that has attempted an escape, has not made it out. Will you escape, or die trying?

App for Non-Robotic Dogs:
Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:

App for Semi Robotic Dogs:
Name:
Robotic Parts:
Mate:
Pups:
Other

App for Fully Robotic Dogs:
Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:

App for Scientists:
Name:
Appearance:
Equipment:
Weapons:
Wife/Husband:
Children:
Other:

Rules:
Scientists CANNOT torture dogs. The dogs are living beings.
If you are converting a dog to a robot-dog, please be as gentle as possible, no intentional pain.
Dogs, please do not kill another character without permission.
No powerplay or godmod.
Have Fun!

Other Info:
Robot dogs CAN control themselves, they still have a heart.
Scientists have a room where the can hang out and relax, The Relaxation room has a fridge, water fountain, and leads to a bathroom.

Semi Robotic German Shepherd, and a fully robotic Greyhound
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:53:59 am by Scallywag »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: The Lab (Open and accepting!)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 08:08:31 pm »
Name:shaia (shay-ya)
Breed:jack russel terrirer
Robotic Parts:she has a robotic nose and robotic hind legs
Appearance:
Mate:none
Pups:none
Other: she was brought here at a young age because the scientists wanted to see if the robotic parts worked on a puppy. unfortunatey they did not or at least she doesnt know how to work them so she now has no sense of smell and no use of her hind legs
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:10:10 pm by jazmin,.,, »

inner beauty come from within

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 11:26:10 pm »
Name: Jojo Pumpkin
Breed: Newfoundland
Appearance: She has a robotic tail, and robotic bones. The other parts of her are basic Newfoundland, all black.
Mate: None
Pups: None
Other: She was taken by the scientists, seeing how robotic parts would work on a shaggy haired dog. They were successful, and she lives with the parts now.
-
Name: Bullet
Breed: Doberman
Appearance: A fully robotic dog. He has a metallic voice. He has skinny legs, and brown eyes.
Other: He is full robotic. He has control over himself.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 03:15:39 am »
Name: Bella
Breed: German Shepherd
Robotic Parts: Her right front paw was blown off in battle, she now has a robotic replacement. Bit she has heard the scientist talking about adding more parts to her.
Mate: None yet.
Pups: None yet.
Other: Bella was serving in the war when she lost her right paw. She was pursuing an enemy soldier when she triggered a mine.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 11:35:32 am »
(Welcome everyone ^^ You can start rping now)

Name: Jim
Appearance: White lab coat, a T-shirt under it. Jeans that fall a few inches above his ankles. Black hair, and blue eyes
Equipment: Safety goggles, a clipboard, and usually some dog treats
Weapons: A tranquilizer
Wife/Husband: None
Children: None
Other: He, along with fellow scientists, give the dogs their robotic parts. If the dog behaves he will give them a treat.

Name: Shadow
Breed: Beagle
Robotic Parts: A robotic tail
Other: He was brought to the lab when he was found on the streets, lying still without a tail. Scientists asume he was run over and his tail was under the tire, and was seperated. He now has a controllable replacement.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 11:39:15 am »
shaia dragged herself towards her water bowl wiith her front legs. she missed her back legs as she didnt know ohw to work the new ones the same went for her nose. now she couldnt sniff all exciting smells

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 01:04:27 am »
Name: Enter
Breed: Unknown but resembles a Labrador
Appearance: A thin frame holds a mechanic heart that was injured long ago and had to be replaced by a mechanic one. A few teal thick wires are slightly exposed under his plating. Almost all of his plates are black but under his eyes are two teal plates. His tail is long and can be used as a whip. Glowing spikes go down his spine ending at the tip of his tail. His eyes are a pale blue and have white slits as pupils. On his shoulder painted in yellow is his name and a design of arrows surround it.
Mate: None at the moment
Pups: Nope
Other: Formerly a handsome Labrador with a sleek black pelt and bright brown eyes. He had been fatally injured but his owners gave his body to the research lab. There they identified he was still alive. It was amazing to all the scientists. Quickly they had begun work on replacing his heart with a mechanic one but pumps out an endless supply of clean energy. Updating him constantly they had treated his as though he was still a normal dog. Enter still searched for his owners who he had been loyal to. He loves the scientists and caretakers but he wants to see them again and live the happy life of a family dog. His voice sound like General Grievous. (That guy from Star Wars. :3) His appearance may look hostile but he is actually a caring dog, friends to those who wish to.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2013, 03:06:06 pm »
(General Grievous from Star Wars freaks me out <_>)

Jojo Pumpkin lay silently in her room. She had enough room to run around, but no grass or trees. The only place around here with those were outside. The only access to that was if a human scientist let her out. Outside she could socialize with other dogs, some fully robotic, some partly robotic like her, and some still fully dog. She watched as a human entered her room, and filled up her food and water bowl. Then he threw a squeaky toy at her. Excited by the appearance of the toy, she grabbed it and lay down, endlessly squeaking it.
-
After about 10 minutes of squeaking the toy and throwing it around, Jojo Pumpkin lay it down, and walked to her food and watering bowl. She ate about half of the kibble, saving some for later. She then took many gulps of water, and then ran back to her toy. She grabbed it, squeaking it numerous times.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2013, 03:49:02 pm »
she took a few sips of water before turning back to the outdoor pes few trees. she dragged herself under one before laying down and panting with the effort of dragging herself there and back.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 12:25:13 pm »
The door behind Jojo Pumpkin opened. Finally she was let outside! She trotted eagerly outside, taking in the warm sunshine on her robotic bones. She saw a Jack Russel Pup a few yards away dragging itself. She frowned and walked back inside, grabbed her toy and walked back outside to the Jack Russel. She approached it, and dropped the toy, making it squeak. Jojo then nudged it to the puppy, "Here.. you need it more than me." She wagged her robotic tail, trying to cheer the puppy up from it dragging itself everywhere.