Author Topic: Immortal Town  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Hyatt2000

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Immortal Town
« on: May 29, 2019, 06:00:38 pm »
"As of today Supernatural beings are being shipped off."

Ray Buttlock had announced, trying to reduce the halfbreed population a seven years ago. Many new beings coming into the small town day after day. Humans were trying to take back there homes, get rid of vampires, wolves, witches, and ghouls too. Seven years ago today- a few still being caught and released into the town, but not many anymore, most now being killed.
The ones who now live in the town have forgotten about there tattoos- no longer caring about a soulmate they may never meet, they also had more shit to deal with than finding a sapey love story- Vampires and Werewolves against eachother as well as against the witches. Ghouls trying to snack on whatever flesh came from the battles between the nemesis's- of course after helping the conjuration witches attack. The seven years went by slow, but eventually everyone got along- as much as they could.  They made themselves shops and stores, vampires still getting blood packs from the ones still free and on the outside... though a few could catch touring humans that would sneak around the little town.

-This is a strictly discorded, realistic, semi lit-lit roleplay. If you have any questions my discord is: hyatt2000#9370
-I rarely get on here to check my messages, but I am on at least 5 times outta the week to check.
-I won't ask for a rp sample, but if you don't meet the requirements, I'll give you a warning.
-NO SPAMMING!!! If you spam you'll be kicked without question.
-The rp link: https://discord.gg/wy3DSR   <If it doesn't work just message me on discord.