Author Topic: This Pulsu and he exists  (Read 3281 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: This Pulsu and he exists
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2019, 10:05:28 pm »
I...could not contain myself. I had to draw the little guy. I love him with all my heart lmao

I hope you like him! I wasn't sure if he had a tail or not, but I assumed so and went ahead and added one in. I must make my own one of these sometime. x)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2019, 03:06:08 pm »
I...could not contain myself. I had to draw the little guy. I love him with all my heart lmao

I hope you like him! I wasn't sure if he had a tail or not, but I assumed so and went ahead and added one in. I must make my own one of these sometime. x)

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THISSSS THANK YOUUUU ;W; And yes he has a tail but I just realized I think I forgot to draw it on the full body and specify that the thing in the bottom right corner was his tail. BUT AGAIN THANK YOUU I LOVE HOW YOU DREW EVERYTHING AND I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE HOW WELL IT TURNED OUT EEEEE

edit: okay caps in this font is hard as heck to read I'm sparing everyone the pain this one post

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2019, 06:06:06 am »
Awe! I'm so glad you like it! I tried my best to make him look like what you drew. Very glad I accomplished that. =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort