Author Topic: Can't login on the main site  (Read 1122 times)

EmilyWolfess

Can't login on the main site
« on: September 09, 2022, 09:20:09 am »
I can't login on the main site. When I go to the userpanel or click the playgame button and put my username and password it just flashes briefly and stays on the same login with nothing happening.

Offline Saboomba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • Saboomba
    • View Profile
Re: Can't login on the main site
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 06:34:32 pm »
If the only thing that happens is the word "done" appears below the login boxes, then you entered something incorrectly. Make sure Caps Lock is off and if you're using numbers, you're using the ones above the keyboard, not the numpad.

If you're trying to log in to the user panel, this does not allow you to play the game but should simply take you to a list of your characters. If you have no characters, there will be nothing here.

What should happen when you log in from the Play Game tab is it goes to a page that says "You must keep this page open while you play" at the top.

EmilyWolfess

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 09:31:22 pm »
No it wasn't saying anything the page would just flash and it would be the same. The user panel started to work again now but the play game button still has the same issue. Nothing happens after I click login.

EmilyWolfess

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 03:42:41 am »
Mods plz fix is not working still reeee

Why we still have to log on the website first after 10 years, so outdated.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2022, 03:52:22 am »
Unfortunately because of how our server master is we can't be as quick as we want to be when it comes to fixing issues reee

lol We've poked Raz about this upon multiple occasions, however unfortunately he is really busy and can't be as on top of things as he really should be. We're still poking the blue beast though!

In the mean time, I would try to log in on different browsers, or through your phone. Logging in through one's phone normally works. You can also try to change your password, then attempt to log in. From what you've describe, that might be your issue.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

EmilyWolfess

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2022, 07:52:52 am »
It wouldn't work on the foxfire either and I can't see anywhere to change password on the userpanel.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 07:13:30 pm »
It wouldn't work on the foxfire either and I can't see anywhere to change password on the userpanel.

You can change your password > here <

I already gave you a link right to it, but for your further reference, it's simply accessed through the Home page and clicking Forgotten Password~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort