Author Topic: Herba's Guide to Re-texturing Things  (Read 8044 times)

Offline Radisho

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Gimme some fries with that shake
    • View Profile
Re: Herba's Guide to Re-texturing Things
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 03:19:05 am »
What a helpful guide you have here! I'm sure many people interesting in texturing their own objects will find this useful. Thanks for taking the time to make it for us! ^^
Very well-organized, and simply put. This will come in handy for sure. Thanke for making this, it sure seems to make things a whole lot easier.
[/quote]
This is an awesome tutorial that's really easy to read and follow- thank you so much for creating this!
I can certainly see myself using this to make some retexturing to things should I ever get bored of the default textures.

I've always blindly retextured my meshes, so happy there's a tutorial on how to properly do it all! Thanks!! C:
This is a very neat tutorial :D I will consider using this in the future C:
Well done on this! It's really simple for people to understand. We all appreciate the effort you put into this for us. Thank you so much!
Ah thank you for the tutorial, I'm sure this will come in handy to a lot of users around here! You did a very nice job putting this together~! c:
This should be very helpful to the people who re-texture and such!
You did such a nice, neat job of putting it together too. Nice work!
<33
This is very nicely set out, I'm sure it'll be a lot of help to mesh/map making floofs! 

Thank you so much for the support! It means so much to me, all of the comments! I was worried that it would be hard to understand. Thanks floofs!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 03:21:40 am by herbamater »

I'm not even sure what I'm doing here.