Author Topic: Please Download The Latest Patch  (Read 38381 times)

Offline YukiStar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Please Download The Latest Patch
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2020, 01:23:12 pm »
But i cant download the feral heart exe?

Ironic

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2021, 08:28:04 pm »
But i cant download the feral heart exe?
Have you downloaded the main FH file before proceeding to the feralheart.exe?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2021, 08:48:45 pm »
Adding to Ironic's question, are you haven't trouble downloading the file itself from our site? Or are you trying to open the .exe file after downloading it? If you are trying to open the file after downloading, you must move that file into your main FeralHerat folder before trying to open the file.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Lotusx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2021, 04:30:01 pm »
I'm having a lot of issues trying to download the game, the new .exe file will not download from the download page, and when I click open in a new tab it's a completely new FeralHeart altogether which also doesn't work. I've tried the Google download as well, replacing all the files, and that did not work either.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2021, 05:05:46 pm »
I'm having a lot of issues trying to download the game, the new .exe file will not download from the download page, and when I click open in a new tab it's a completely new FeralHeart altogether which also doesn't work. I've tried the Google download as well, replacing all the files, and that did not work either.

Hello!

This link right here (https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68059.0) should be able to offer you some help. I understand what you mean about the direct download and such not actually downloading - I'll be sure to let others know. I personally find the mediafire link in this thread to be the best option - and if you follow the tutorial link I posted here it should be able to help.

Good luck!

Offline Lotusx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2021, 05:58:45 pm »
Thank you! I actually did follow that tutorial, but now it's tell me I am missing some of the .dll files. I also found a tutorial to fix that, tried moving them from the old FH folder to new like it suggested, which did not work, and I also tried reinstalling which did not work either. Is there a way to get a download for just those files?

SpicyDirt

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2021, 06:08:10 pm »
Thank you! I actually did follow that tutorial, but now it's tell me I am missing some of the .dll files. I also found a tutorial to fix that, tried moving them from the old FH folder to new like it suggested, which did not work, and I also tried reinstalling which did not work either. Is there a way to get a download for just those files?

Those files are always finnicky. This post right here is a lovely tutorial on how to fix that issue by one of our previous moderators: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68361.0

Offline Lotusx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2021, 06:15:40 pm »
Unless I'm overlooking, the only solution to an issue I see that is not what I've already tried, was posted by Morgra, for the Direct issue, which I'm not having. Maybe I'm just confused

SpicyDirt

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2021, 06:23:47 pm »
Unless I'm overlooking, the only solution to an issue I see that is not what I've already tried, was posted by Morgra, for the Direct issue, which I'm not having. Maybe I'm just confused

I've sent you a DM with all of the information you'll need to replace those .dll files :)

Offline Snowfern

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2021, 11:59:31 pm »
I have followed all the instructions to the T and after all that its still saying that i still have to download the new feralheart? is there a newer update?