Author Topic: FH Official Newsletter: Spring 2020  (Read 19847 times)

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Re: FH Official News Letter: Spring 2020
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2020, 03:02:00 am »
When you're listed as a 'departing dev' but were never, ever part of the FH development team. Neither were some of the others listed.

Hi! So I was told I was mentioned here though I was never on the FH team- I applied as Arkeriel and not Auccultist and never recieved a reply from Raz or anyone. I was bought on for FHU ^^' I wasn't going to comment but I feel I should make it clear I wasn't a part of FH's devs :'D

Before xSpirit left his role as a Feral Heart developer he had amassed himself a team of potential devs. The first of these being Cattails, and others followed along later on. Initially xSpirit was waiting for Raz to talk to him so that he could continue work on patches and have Raz get to know his growing team of devs. As many of you on his team know this never ended up happening. xSpirit decided to leave but continued to recruit others into his dev team. Most of the Feral Heart staff were there along with you all and got to know you all. So regardless if some of you are devs who came along to xSpirit’s dev team after he left you’re still devs we wanted to include along with the others. It didn’t feel right including just some and not saying farewell and wishing you all well.

So that is why your names are there.

I believe the reason they're saying something is because it makes it seem like the FHU team is entirely FH developers who left Raz, when this isn't the case.  It's very kind of you to want to wish everyone farewell of course though, regardless of anything, though the wording is a little off and they weren't aware of their presence on the FH team.  ^^;  The farewell seems a little misleading is all. 
In any case, good luck to your future developers.  I hope that they are more compatible!! (:
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2020, 09:01:18 am »
Thank you very much for the update, friend <3 Looks like brighter times are looking upon the game, I’m excited to see what will the future bring us

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Arkeriel

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2020, 03:47:06 pm »
When you're listed as a 'departing dev' but were never, ever part of the FH development team. Neither were some of the others listed.

Hi! So I was told I was mentioned here though I was never on the FH team- I applied as Arkeriel and not Auccultist and never recieved a reply from Raz or anyone. I was bought on for FHU ^^' I wasn't going to comment but I feel I should make it clear I wasn't a part of FH's devs :'D

Before xSpirit left his role as a Feral Heart developer he had amassed himself a team of potential devs. The first of these being Cattails, and others followed along later on. Initially xSpirit was waiting for Raz to talk to him so that he could continue work on patches and have Raz get to know his growing team of devs. As many of you on his team know this never ended up happening. xSpirit decided to leave but continued to recruit others into his dev team. Most of the Feral Heart staff were there along with you all and got to know you all. So regardless if some of you are devs who came along to xSpirit’s dev team after he left you’re still devs we wanted to include along with the others. It didn’t feel right including just some and not saying farewell and wishing you all well.

So that is why your names are there.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to come across as disrespectful or rude ;o; The only reason I'm saying something is because I don't feel it's fair to those that actually contributed to Feralheart when I never contributed anything and as far as the community was concerned I was never part of FH's staff ;w;- no one really knew so I'm just a little bit confused as to why it's mentioned that's all- I appreciate the explanation! I hate to say anything, I just felt like I should say something because I wasn't aware that this would be announced- again I'm not trying to be disrespectful or rude I was just confused is all hh

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2020, 07:47:34 pm »
We'll add those new dots some day... xD

Thanks for the news Sura! c:
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2020, 08:50:19 pm »
<3

Offline BluJaye

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2020, 02:18:30 am »
Uhh, apparently there's a patch? I don't see anything about it mentioned here, and when I try to redownload the game, it keeps saying I still need to get the patch. Please help ;;;;;

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2020, 02:24:27 am »
Hello there. Please post in the help thread if you need any the next time! ^^
The patch can be found in the download page -> https://feral-heart.com/download/ and download the one that says
FeralHeart Executable     FeralHeart.exe
Please replace the 1.17 exe with this one
You need to download that exe, drag it to the fh folder and replace it with the current you have in your fh folder.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2020, 02:13:07 am »
Much thanks for the update, guys. A lot has changed, and I look forward to seeing the future for the game! :>
not active here anymore ♡

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2020, 10:15:38 pm »
woo news!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2020, 01:42:15 am »
It seems everytime I check in, change happens.
Nonetheless, it's very exciting to see!
Interested in what's in store now.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7