Author Topic: FH Restoration Guide - IMPORTANT: Please Read  (Read 4547 times)

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
Re: FH Restoration Guide - IMPORTANT: Please Read
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2021, 02:19:55 am »
I haven't read through the whole thread but since mobile games seem to be the topic right now. I think having a character creator for mobile would be cool, then you could just save the info and copy it to the computer. Other than that, I cannot see how a mobile version would help a ton. I probably wouldn't play it cause I imagine misclicking or lag could be an issue, with the chat and maybe the emotes tab open, that's a lot of clutter too. But who knows, if it can be done it might turn out great. Could run along side those aninal sim games on the Google Play store.

Typically, mobile games utilize a slightly different UI layout to reduce clutter. And if FH were to utilize a responsive UI, it could auto-detect the screen size and adjust the layout automatically. Many websites use this approach, but it can work for normal apps too.

Also, an issue I forgot to bring up earlier stems from a concern that was brought to my attention by someone a while back. Basically, some people are doing their roleplays entirely on Discord instead of FH. Having a mobile version of FH could potentially help get them back in the game. And since exactly 36.7% of the people surveyed prefer to roleplay, this whole Discord-only roleplay groups is in fact a very critical issue for FH. Also, only a small portion of the people surveyed prefer to create member-made content:

As you can see in the above pie chart, the majority of the surveyed players prefer roleplay followed by chatting with friends followed by exploring maps. But the first 2 preferred activities can be entirely replaced by Discord or any other social media platform. Hence part of the emptiness issue. FH needs things to keep people engaged that are not offered by these other platforms.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 02:24:51 am by DylanCheetah »

delores

Re: FH Restoration Guide - IMPORTANT: Please Read
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2021, 01:24:38 am »
Regarding accessibility, it'd be helpful if I didn't need to keep a tab open to play and could copy-paste my password into the game. Regarding creativity, I'm not creative, and I'd enjoy having more things to do in the game.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 01:26:39 am by delores »