Author Topic: Lupus Paradisum - Discord Based | Semi Lit | New | Canine Based  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Kidbay

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I love all you Floofs
    • kidbay
    • View Profile
    • Kidbay's Maps
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡
Welcome to the land of Sariota pronounce (Sah-ree-o-tah-), where four packs reside together amidst war and the alliances they have made. This land is sectioned off into four boarders. Off to the north east is the Axua Immortal pack, to the south east is Xaxi tribal pack, in the south west is Nuexia Demon pack and in the north west is Bakaril Alliance.

The land inbetween consists of land that stretches into the packs boarders and has been marked and land unclaimed that is perfect for wars and even adventures away from the pack and even a barren wasteland.
We have normal wolves, god/goddess wolves and demon wolves!

This roleplay is a brand new roleplay with a plot that will run in the background of your characters lives! We are still setting up but there isn't that much left to set up so feel free to join us! It is strictly wolves but you can be almost any wolf you like. We also have our own lore about how the packs came to be!

Our plot so far: Nuexia have seen potential in the Bakaril Alliance and have decided to use them to take down Axua Immortal Pack. This will cause a huge war amongst demons, gods and mortals! However, that is not what the alpha of Bakaril wants. He is innocent so is unaware they are being used. Should someone open his eyes before it's too late then he will form and alliance with Axua instead. Along side this, will the alpha's of Nuexia waver when all three packs are against them? And do they perhaps have their own little secret? Do they have a rat in their pack?

Addition information that is a must for you to know is:
🐺 We are literate to semi literate.

🐺 We are friendly and welcoming and will not tolerate bullying of any kind.

🐺 We offer support to those who may need it and aim to make friends with anyone who joins!

🐺 We are open to suggestions on the server and the roleplay!

🐺 We have rules and boundaries to ensure that everything runs smoothly and we will stamp down on anyone who disobeys those rules.

🐺 Aside from that, we strive to be a fun and friendly community who will welcome you always!

Join us, we haz cookiesssssss!
For anyone who wants to join, just drop me a message and I will send you a discord link!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 07:52:51 am by Kidbay »

~Kidbay
To keep up to date with my maps, please visit: http://kidbaysmaps.proboards.com/