Author Topic: Fly Like A Bird 4 - Reprise  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Kouga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
    • Raven-Woods
Fly Like A Bird 4 - Reprise
« on: January 03, 2022, 08:38:41 pm »
Hello everyone,

just found an old topic from 2014 about FLAB4..
All I wanted to say is.. Fly Like A Bird 4 is a thing now. Raven-Woods' Discord has the link, the game's still in beta though.
Terrible beta, I might say. *sniff* Worked on, anyway.

EDIT: https://discord.gg/ravenwoods
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 12:50:51 am by Kouga »

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Re: Fly Like A Bird 4 - Reprise
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 11:56:58 pm »
Wow, I completely forgot about FLAB and the other Gamevial games, what a nostalgia trip haha. I remember the multiplayer being super full and hacker-prone, I'm sure things have slowed down a lot now though. Glad to see those games are still being maintained and updated!

And as far as I know you should be ok to post Discord links as long as the original server is alright with it!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Kouga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
    • Raven-Woods
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 12:52:57 am »
Being kept alive, just like FeralHeart. :) So sad to see how empty the server is - when it's online.
Unlike FH though, LIF and FLAB just sit there waiting and nobody comes while the server wonders why it's running 24/7 T.T

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2022, 07:43:32 am »
Ah, good ol' FLAB. Not many people know this about me, but FLAB was one of the first multiplayer gaming communities I got involved in along with Free Realms and World of Warcraft back in the day. It was a few years before Feralheart came into my life, and I have fond memories of it. Little 10/11 year old me was absolutely obsessed; always sneaking onto it on the school computers in primary school. I used to visit FLAB 3 after I had discovered FH, and watched as it slowly faded out. I'm happy that a fourth rendition is in the works, and I'll be crossing my fingers for a release date. Thanks for sharing this exciting information with us!

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2022, 07:56:42 pm »
ooh I've never heard of it before, but from what i have seen, it looks pretty neat! I will be waiting for this release too :D
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Lightningwolf103

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • noakrai
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2022, 08:38:29 pm »
I'm so excited to hear this haha, FLAB3 was like my main game before I got into FH. I'd kinda given up on FLAB4, but it's actually being worked on? That's beyond amazing. Thank you for sharing this!