Author Topic: Back-up Default FeralHeart Folder Downloads (Updated for Patch 1.17)  (Read 18528 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Back-up Default FeralHeart Folder Downloads

Default FeralHeart Folder

Default FeralHeart Folder (Complete) Download [177 MB]
Alternatively you can re-install the game in the downloads section. However, this is mainly here if people don't want to go through the trouble of the re-installation process and just want the entire FeralHeart folder itself. This download is also useful to anyone who has a habit of breaking their game a lot or accidentally losing/replacing files they don't mean to. If this ever happens, you'll always have this extra folder to grab the fix from.

Default FeralHeart Folder Sub-Folders

Main Folder Contents Download [10 MB]
If you are wanting to replace contents/files inside the FeralHeart folder (files such as the markings.cfg, items.cfg, dll files etc...) then this is the download for you.

Default media folder Download [166 MB]
The media folder is one of the largest folders as it contains many sub folders (as listed below). You will find all media related things in here.

Default my_presets Download [1 MB]
The my_presets folder includes all sub-folders from preset_1 to preset_12 and UV map references.

The folders; exports, presets, and screenshots were not included as they have no starting content in them other than instruction.

Default Media Folder Sub-Folders

▸ items Download [2 MB]
The items/sub folders include; Antlers, CandyCane, ChristmasHat, EarFeather, Glasses, Roses, Spines, Sunglasses, TailLeaf, TailRibbon and Twig.

▸ materials Download [13 KB]
There are no sub folders located in the materials folder. All default materials are located here directly.

▸ models Download [2 MB]
There are no sub folders located in the models folder. All default models/meshes/skeletons are located here directly.

▸ music Download [31 MB]
There are no sub folders located in the music folder. All default materials (and credits) are located here directly.

▸ objects Download [24 MB]
The objects folder's sub folders include; backdrops, grass, misc, mountains, my_objects (empty), planes, rocks, shapes, shrubs, structures, trees and water. The objects folder also includes all default .object files which can be located there directly.

▸ overlays Download [496 KB]
The sub folders in overlays include overlay1 and overlay2 with all default overlay files inside each sub folder.

▸ particles Download [58 KB]
There are no sub folders located in the particles folder. All default FeralHeart particles are located here directly.

▸ sky Download [130 KB]
There are no sub folders located in the sky folder. All default FeralHeart skies/cycles and weather files are located in here directly.

▸ sounds Download [19 MB]
There are no sub folders located in the sounds folder. All default FeralHeart sounds and credits are located here directly.

▸ terrains Download [66 MB]
The terrains folder's sub folders include; default, fhmaps, temp and textures. The temp.map file can be found directly inside the terrains folder. The sub folder 'fhmaps' has the fhobjects and fhweather sub folders, as well as default map credits and default map .fhm's.

▸ textures Download [22 MB]
The textures folder sub folders include; markings, masks and splash screens. All interface images (such as buttons, check boxes, arrows etc...) can be found directly in the textures folder just as found in the original installation.

Help/Services and Extra Notes

When you have downloaded the folder you need, unzip the folder (by using either Winzip, 7Zip or any other unzip software) and place the folder found inside into the correct place inside your current FeralHeart folder. Please keep in mind that I have not added a default exports, presets or screenshots download due to the fact that they're empty to begin with (apart from the instruction inside the individual folders). If something is wrong you will just need to delete the contents inside.

▸ If you're wanting to replace your media folder and my_presets folder, then you drop them directly in the FeralHeart folder and replace when asked.

▸ If you are wanting to completely replace the FH folder then it is best to delete the FeralHeart folder you have before before placing the default FH folder in your previous FeralHeart folder location. (Usually found in Local Disk (C:) if you decided to keep the default location during installation).

▸ The last thing I must say is that all the downloads listed under 'Default Media Folder Sub-Folders' must be placed inside the media folder when/if you must replace them. If you are wanting to replace the folder completely, you must delete the media folder you currently have before replacing it with the one you download from here. I have listed what folders can be found in the individual folders provided.

If you need any more additional help, it is preferred if you ask in either the Game Help section, or via PM to any active/helpful community member (if you're one who prefers private assistance) to avoid clutter.

If you would like to share this thread with your friends or people in-game who need assistance, please feel free to use this quick to type link.

https://tinyurl.com/fhbackups1-17
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 04:18:35 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Back-up Default FeralHeart Folder Downloads [FeralHeart Patch 1.15]
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:58:50 pm »
Bless your soul Buffy. I actually really needed this. *throws a ton of golden carrots and a floof at you* Thank you so very much! 8D

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 12:23:13 am »
Thank you for making this. :3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 02:14:59 pm »
Very helpful, thanks for taking your time to put this all together! +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kryvul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • http://kryvul.deviantart.com/
    • Kryvul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 05:14:23 pm »
This rocks, Buffy. I can bookmark this and help people who need their original files now.

Signature and profile (C) Bawfle
Check out her work here: http://bawfle.deviantart.com/

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 05:24:26 pm »
Bless your soul Buffy. I actually really needed this. *throws a ton of golden carrots and a floof at you* Thank you so very much! 8D

Oh, it's no problem really! You're very welcome. Everyone is. I enjoy making life and gaming easier for others, because I know I'd like easier access to everything and anything if possible.

Thank you for making this. :3

Totally welcome, thank you for the comment!

Very helpful, thanks for taking your time to put this all together! +floof

No problem at all! Like said above, I really enjoy it! I would have posted a month earlier but I was out of the country for a month, all the folders were zipped and ready to upload at home.

This rocks, Buffy. I can bookmark this and help people who need their original files now.

No u rock! Glad to know you have bookmarked! I am sure you'll share it to people who would need it!

Offline Vallahale

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 03:00:07 am »
U ARE A LIFE SAVER tysm

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 01:43:56 pm »
U ARE A LIFE SAVER tysm

In that case I guess you could somewhat call me the FeralHeart Doctor! Dr. Bawfle.

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 05:44:57 am »
ah ty! I accidently deleted my default map, and this helped alot!
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 05:45:35 am »
Don't need this right now, but will definitely forward it to others, and use it when my game explodes into chaos haha. Thank you!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.