Author Topic: pokemon highschool (human pokemon rp ) [Inactive since 10/01/2014]  (Read 22568 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: pokemon highschool (human pokemon rp )
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2014, 12:57:13 am »
Accepted feel free to start ineed to go check some stuff but i'll be posting soon)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2014, 01:30:35 am »
(Mkay, thanks!)

Mystal was quietly reading a library book in her dorm, often yelling at her roommate to turn down the music he was listening to.

"Turn that music down or turn it off!" Mystal shouted at Marvel. Her brother had been listening to some sort of loud dubstep that was begininng to be heard through his headphones. Marvel sulked and turned off the music, taking off his headphones and moving towards the little refrigerator. "Gee, you just can't go through one day without raging, can you?" He retorted, taking out a couple of canned drinks.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2014, 01:42:10 am »
Sighing in relief Max started to fly around looking for a good place to relax seeing a large tree brach she quickly drifed down and landed n the oaks branch and laying down to look at the clouds

added another character to my list]

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2014, 02:55:41 am »
Mystal frowned. "Now, you take that back. I can't go through a day without raging at you." She got off from her bed and headed towards the door. "I think I'll go walk around the school, don't follow me around. You know what happened last time." Mystal unlocked the door and went outside.

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2014, 12:32:10 am »
Genee crawled back to bed, and grabbed the bag she had brought with her. She opened it, and took out a book. She flipped through the pages for a few moments, and stopped on a picture of a Mightyena. She once again read the fact on the page. It read, 'This Pokemon chases down its prey in a pack, and is very obedient to a skilled trainer.' (O.o I'm using my Pokemon book) The picture of the Pokemon, of its strength and speed, always amazed Genee. It reminded her of how powerful Pokemon could be without humans. She could picture herself, as a wild Luxio, running in a stretch of woods. Her eyes flashed in the moonlight, her legs pumping and wind greeting her face.

Genee yawned, and blinked, only then realizing her eyes where very tired. Being her lazy self, she shoved her items aside, and tugged at the sheets. She rustled around for a while, then found the, 'perfect spot', and fell asleep.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2014, 03:00:46 am »
Dozing off I to sleep Max wondered what she should do sence she was so bord

Walking through the school Tyler looked around wondering who was around in the school

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2014, 04:21:01 am »
Mystal glanced around, the bright sun burning her eyes. "Perhaps I'll go explore the school." She said to herself. She walked on into the building, trying to find her locker. For an irrelevant reason, she had the locker right beside her brother's, which made her hate her own locker itself. Opening it, Mystal took some magnets hidden in her pocket and placed them inside the locker, trying to make it look quite decent.