Off topic > Discussion Board

First-Person Shooters!

(1/7) > >>

Makarov:
Oh Lorde. I had to.
I'll be amazed if this even gets a reply.

Soo....
Anyone else play First person shooters? If yes, Which ones?
Being a tipical FPS person, I need to find out how many of the population of FH forum has even touched a FPS XD

If anyone is wondering, or even bothered, the only First person shooters I really play are the call of duty ones. Because I am very normal. Well, a very normal Girl Gamer.

Shadowess:
Love em!
I like the Valve stuff, like the Left 4 Dead series. I play Halo sometimes, but I've never played call of duty?
AND OH THANK GOODNESS, ANOTHER GIRL GAMER!!

Redlinelies:
Css, cod4 are the ones with MP that I play at times on this compooper.

But I have ofcourse tried alot of others. FPS on computers is deffently the best. I'm not a big fan of the thumbstick when it comes to aiming at things.

Cod has always been a good series. The only game I havn't tried is the world at war one. :3

When I first saw your username I started thinking of MW2. And was abit like. Nahhh. Can't be the makarov from the game right? I guess I was wrong lul

Silent:
Halo : Reach, Bioshock, Fallout : New Vegas, Call of duty 4, Left 4 Dead, the list goes on... |D

Bit of a hardcore gamer myself.

weylin:
That Shores of Hazeron game I keep mentioning is a first person shooter, sort of.
It's everything, really. Maybe too much of everything, and not enough quality in any one thing XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version