FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

Demonic-Angel's Characters (Currently only Two)

(1/1)

Maryritai:
I Welcome you to my Thread for my Two Current Characters, Sara and Alexander
Sara

Sara has two forms currently as a Character, As a Wolf and as a Lioness.

Wolf

This is Sara's original (And when i mean Original, I mean Original. She is my first character)
Form. She has a White and Pink Fur Coat and Strawberry coloured eyes. She has a slight gift,
She has enhanced hearing.

Her Personality: Her Original Personality was supposed to be like mine, a Quiet and Shy, Hardly Social and a Soft Voice. Over the 2-3 Years, Her Personality has been slightly changed. She is Still Soft, Gentle and Elegant but now she is confident, Intelligent and Really Social. She can be very shy, if she is around a person (I mean Wolf) She really fancies. She is Strong and Agile when Fighting and is skilled. She can take down to two Elk without help and take a massive chunk out of a Bull Elk but cannot kill it. She is a good head warrior and head hunter but she can also be a excellent beta in some roleplays in her past. She had been rarely a Alpha, Once in the Past (Sadly...... It's to sad, Just don't ask me, It's sad and painful for me).

Family: She had originally a brother named Rocket but sometimes his name would be changed to Alexander. Her History contained a Bear attacking her pack, The Heron Pack, Territory and a Fire that killed most of her family and home. She would find a pack and would be taken in, usually at the age 1 or 2 and the present she would be 4.

Pups?: She use to have pups in Past Roleplays but often she hasn't

Other: In Elemental Wolves, She would have the Power of Flight, Mind Reading, Mind Control or the Power of Flight. Her wings would be Pink and White Feathers.

Alexander/Rocket

(Currently Under Construction) He has two forms, a Winged Wolf/ Normal Wolf and as a Lion.

Looks: Rocket has a Blue and Red coat, with Quick and Keen Beautiful Blue Eyes, Like a Blue that had been melted lapis lazuli and then put through dirty water. The Red is a Crimson Red while the Blue is a Lapis Lazuli. He is Handsome but his Personality most of the time makes mockery of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version