Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

IT people

<< < (2/16) > >>

GemWolf:
I was on IT since... v4, I believe. I was more of a lurker, and I really only talked to my friends, so I doubt that you guys would know me. xD I was just browsing the IT forum one day and saw something on a game called "FeralHeart", so I clicked it. Then I realized that it was IT's remake, so I instantly started following the progress. xD

Sllip:
I joined IT a year ago, just a few months before the servers went down, but I didn't really talk with anybody and it was hard for me to get friends. D'x But I got about 5 friends, and I've found 2 of them outside IT.

I've also been watching FH's progress in a year, from when one of the first FH videos were uploaded onto YouTube. <'3

Avani:
Came from
IT  <3
To
FH <3

Found IT on youtube :B
Found FH on the forums :3

Aroxy:
I've been with IT since a little bit after V4, and have been a loyal member since. I found out about FH from.. i honestly don't know how.. probably because it was a lot of the talk going on in IT when it started to go down.

RyuuWolf:
I think I had been on IT for 2 years? and then the servers shut down :c I was so devastated even when I learned FH was coming out XD After a couple of months before FH's release, I actually became more excited, so here I am now c: But I will never forget those beautiful memories of IT <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version