Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Comparision - Characters from IT to FH

(1/4) > >>

Themiles:
I am just interested how the your chars have changed. Some of you have certainly played IT and will take over their chars on FH, I think...
 I had a Sparklesona on IT back then. I won't be playing him anymore, but I thought I could at least try to redo him in FH, just out of Curiosity. He was my only Character back then.

Would love to see others here as well! How much did Fh change the looks of your charrie? Did you have to add/take away something? Did the markings change perhaps?

Avani:
Awesome char :D

RyuuWolf:
I didnt really dig up the graves of my old characters (although I will do it with one) however I do have a character that evolved into my new cheetah, Aazzi.

I actually made her a while (couple months) before IT shut down. My icon is actually Aazzi. The IT character was actually named Arrow though ^^;

I am going to make a preset for this character, named Aura. She was one of my "most-often-played" characters :D

Themiles:
That tie.. so cute X3 I already want to ask about your avi. Is that really a checkerd preset there?

RyuuWolf:
It was my favorite tie <3 Besides the rainbow one :D They both got deleted a while before IT shut down though :c And no it isn't XD Its an effect in photoshop ^^;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version