Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Comparision - Characters from IT to FH

<< < (2/4) > >>

Themiles:
Already thought so X3 Because that would be some epic checkerd preset otherwise! (I was blind apparently, the checkers go over the bg as well *bricks self* XD)

RyuuWolf:
Lol XD No its ok :3 That would be a neat idea for a preset though... But you shouldn't brick yourself ^^; I made it at a low transparency anyway XD (Same with the name Aazzi at the bottom of the icon :P)

RestaWulf:
To me i liked IT chars better they just looked more cool fit the style of the game and could go from realistic to cartooney and crazy. But if i had to choose i really like both but honestly though i like ITs better.

ringoluver:
These are my screen shot'd chars, and how they've changed:

Omaha:

Kioko:

Tommy:

Glam (Glambert in IT)

Fyrah (clearly changed the most)

When it comes to comparing the models, it depends for me. There's this innocent, nostalgic feel to the IT models that I'll hever let go of- that's the model my characters were all based on. I didn't like Omaha's new look at first, but I've grown on it. I like Kioko's a million times more. Tommy looks terrible- his personality looks destroyed by his new look. I may even delete him I hate it so much. Glam looks sort of the same, I'm leaning towards liking the FH version better. Fryah I clearly like the FH version better because now there's actually a wolf model xD

Redlinelies:
IT was phun.

I think people with wolfehs from IT will be happy about the canine model nao. And it will give the whole game alot more of variation for sure (not only the markings).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version