Off topic > Discussion Board

Blizzard at United States

(1/4) > >>

Robin_Wolfieh:
Anyone else had an early dissmissal or school was closed down?

-We get out an hour earlier from the usual 3:30. Except for Wedsndays, which is 10:59 in the morning. We MIGHT have no school tommorrow but, if it does hit heavy (like the news said), we might be out of power as well...

-So, no internet for me tommorrow. :'(

ringoluver:
Hey, I'm in the middle of this right now! I'm sick, so I'm not in school anyway, but so far today they're having an early dismissal. I hope we don't have a snow day, we've already used 2/3 of ours, and if we go over that, they're taking away from our spring break! D: And I was going to go to Busch Gardens...

Robin_Wolfieh:
Ouch.

-our Spring Break is held back in April (it's comming late due to "leap year"). Even my teachers are tired of school. -at least I have more time with my Wii. X3

Tripwire:
I'm in central IL and all schools closed plus our major buisnesses have closed to. We are expecting 1-3 inches of snow every hous for the next 5 hours. O.O I will never get to leave my hours again :3

Sylph:
In PA, we're getting two days of an ice storm. o.o We have off today and most likely tomorrow. This is our 3 or 4th snow day in two weeks! Stinks that we'll be using our Spring Break soon. D:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version