Game & Forum Discussion > Game Polls

The community views on starting map (Home position/spawns point)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Redlinelies:
I will quote this

--- Quote ---OR, maybe have an option for users to choose whether to enter the game in a private map like Lonely Cave rather than the default, which would be a community map for new users.
--- End quote ---

Which would be a great solution if it would be made. But for now it would be one way or another. I decide to not post a long rant yet and watch what others might post.

Just a note to Zarque, if a new potential map was made, this map would not work exactly the same way as old bonfire.

Zaroque:

--- Quote from: Red on March 14, 2012, 12:18:15 am ---Zarque
--- End quote ---

My new nickname! 8D Its beautiful, so bright and vivid.

Yes, I understand that clearly Red. I was pointing out that the old Bonfire was a blow (not as orginized as it could of been), and nothing towards the idea of a new map to be taken place. Sorreh if that not exactly clear, it is around 30 minutes past midnight here. Cx
Also, I'm not the social type, I prefer to not crowd my friends list with people who have helped me once or twice.

JazzForLife:
Now that I'm informed, -pokes red-, community maps would be fine. Kinda like Ringo said, I could see the poor newbies running about, not knowing where to go. Or not knowing how to move. So that would be an advantage.

An option like Wolff said would be soo great. I wouldn't make the new spawning place too small, though, hopefully it'd lessen lag. It'd lessen user density, too.

Redlinelies:
Rofl, typo deluxus on my part, Zaroque* I mean.

Jitters:
Can everyone just start in a large swimming pool where they will drown ( be banned forever) unless everyone helps everyone solve the mystery of the Feral Heart within 30 seconds?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version