FeralHeart Roleplay > Human & Humanoid Roleplays

New rp Idea! **Vocaloid-Themed** [Inactive since 07/04/2012]

(1/4) > >>

Karakuri:
     Kara here, bored as usual. However, something lightened up my day yesterday! I learned that Mothy/AkunoP had released a new Evillious Chronicles song, and I think it's just fantastic. Finally, Moonlit Bear is explained! I digress, though. I'd like to make an rp based off of Evillious, like during one of the time periods (most likely Story of Evil). It would probably be mapped, and if we use one of the stories, the previous ones will be legends and stuff. I'm also thinking of including a Heavenly and Hellish Yard Map, and maybe the Graveyard and Courtroom. Anyone in? I think it'd be pretty fun if we got it going, so...who's with me? I'll try to explain for anyone who has some confusion with the series, I pretty much get the whole concept, after all.

-- Kara

Karakuri:
Wouldn't ANYONE be interested in this? I mean, I find it an interesting series, and it's not too hard to get!

Karakuri:
Still no takers...

wolfgirl56:
Be patient. Someone will reply.

Karakuri:
True...it took my other rp three days to get one member, but that was with joining forms and all. I'm just asking here if anyone would like the idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version