Off topic > Discussion Board

Favorite Web Browser(s)

(1/3) > >>

aerotechway1:
So, it's been a while and I've been using Firefox. After some point, Firefox started to get all clustered and slow. I don't even have that much add-ons. So someone suggested me in downloading IE 9. So I download it and start it. And...BOOM! The page opened in an instant, faster than Firefox. Firefox 3 may be good, but it looks like IE is getting better. However, there's a chance that Firefox 4 may catch up.

In the mean time, what's your favorite browser(s) so far? I'll give you three votes to vote for your top three.

kahara:
Firefox, all the time.

At one point, I used IE, but, I found it's slow and highly unreliable , and I feel so constricted and disorganized on IE xDD

I'd /LIKE/ to try out Google Chrome sometime. ~

Maryritai:
FIREFOX FTW.

But I use Opera on my Mobile.

And I use Google Chrome Before I discovered Firefox.

Thena:
I have internet explorer but it really gets on my nerves most of the time which is why I have safari as a back up in case IE goes loco. Although I have to agree that firefox is the best, must download it sometime.

Kyugima:
I don't have any of the above, IE keeps bothering me to update to IE 8, so mine has to be IE 7 XD I'm too lazy to update and waste my precious time in teh interwebsz.
I tried firefox before but it was slow, and i did not enjoy using it although that might have been my dads computer too, i don't know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version