Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

You in FH vs. You in the Forums

(1/12) > >>

Warriorstrike:
So I don't know about you, but my character(s) sometimes acts different than I do on the Feral Heart forums.

So, what about you guys?

Do you act different in the forum then you do on the game?
How do you act different?
How do you act in the game?
How do you act in the forum?

Example: When I'm on the forum, I usually try to make an effort to use good punctuation and grammar, although I may be more flexible and more lenient in-game. I could consider myself a tad reserved, in real life situations, though I attempt to be friendly toward everyone. c:

Warriorstrike:
[Apologies in advance if this topic has already been created. Please just let me know, and lock the topic. Thank you.]

-ws-  :)

greenart6:
In-game, I'm much shyer and I sometimes am afraid to even whisper a friend. Then, the forum me tries to be more professional and serious (SOMETIMES) but the in-game me is more random :3

I could probably think of a few more examples later, but that's all I can think of for now.

Kate13:
I don't spend a lot of my time on the forums, but I'll usually act (strangely enough) more professional in the game. You'll usually find me in a semi-lit to lit warrior cat rp. :)

CatCake:
I'm quite different, as you can see. In-game, I'm quite 'funny' and random, but here, on the forums, I'm trying to be as polite as possible, I'm trying to help people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version