Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

You in FH vs. You in the Forums

<< < (3/12) > >>

Luna.:
I'm pretty much the same in-game aswell as the forums. lul  8)

catlover980:
in-game I'm really shy, i might not even rp with others.. or even talk! i also just derp around a lot. in forums ... eh not really.. but i wuv both even though i am crazy ^^

wolfdog01:
I am about the same on both so long as I am on any other char besides Maxwell o3o I like to stay derpy eerywhere ^^;

Turtl:
I think I am much more 'calm' on the forums while ingame I'm an entire explosion of random, I also tend to spell my words out better and use more common sense on the forums when writing my post. ingame I am also alot more shy, probably because its alot easier to post on the forums mentally, because your just leaving notes instead of directly speaking to someone.

DreamerDay:
do you act different in the forum then you do on the game?
Yes, I tend to act more professional than the games. And due to the fact I have no one to really Talk with, I'm just like an alien.

how do you act different?
On forums, I try my best to make myself comfortable in the community. I always try to sound I know how to write and make sense. But on the games, I try to be fun and hang out the people who I know during throughout the forums. I just say my hellos and watch everyone else have fun besides me. Like I said, I'm a alien.
how do you act in the game?
Quiet, a little random, calm, and just careful mostly. Since I have I no friends I just basically chill.
how do you act in the forum?
Calm, quiet, wandering around, being nosy sometimes, requesting arts, and that's it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version