Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

How Would You Feel If You Were Asked To Be A Moderator?

<< < (2/21) > >>

ritat:
I honestly found this question of yours rather weird, but since you're curious: questions are questions! :3

Well, if I was asked, I might make a quick speech before saying yes or no and asking some questions about 'why' it's happening. Plus, I'll be very confused and wonder if they really trust me to take this role. Of course everyone will be willing to take this opportunity, but seriously, it's hard work and I know that because I am part of a student council in my school and... you have to work 6 times as hard than you did before. You don't stop walking, writing and working. Basically in the end of the day, that's the only time where you feel the cramps on your knees, shoulders and your head aches like crazy. Although when you get into it, you feel happy and know that you're standing out infront of everyone. Sometimes, like I noticed, people show off with this role rather than lending a hand to people and showing like they take it seriously with care.

So I'm asked, I'd think about it first to see if I'm very busy throughout my days and definitely make it up to them if I have time to. :)

wolfsquad:
Hmm.
Honestly, I would feel extremely honored and also confused.

Such as DreamerDay said, If I felt like I wasn't going to do a good job and that I didn't deserve it, I'd decline but I would at least give it a shot to see how I'll do and get a hang of sorts.

XxCheyPawsxX:

--- Quote from: WarKat on September 05, 2015, 11:25:06 pm ---I would be very, very, very confused.

I've had these kind of positions before(Many eons ago), for roleplay forums and wip games, but for a game/forum like this.....
I'd wonder how insane you would be to ask me to be a Staff member.
Might deny it, so they can save face, as, let's face it, I'm not the greatest role model or most dedicated person. If they insisted for a long period of time, or asked multiple times, then that'd be a maybe.

But probably a no.

--- End quote ---
haha I think I'd be the same, but I kind of get carried away some times so I might say yes if that ever happens. I'm horrible at giving advice yet I have some deep words saved in my heart. I'd probably just like to be a mod-in-training because I'd need to be professionally trained.

Echoing harmony:
Shocked or surprised.
I may or may not take the job either. Just because of school & such, also I may be treated much differently by players. I really don't want anything to change with that, but overall, I would be honored and if school wasn't a problem, I would become one.

...Maybe..

DreamerDay:
You know what will be crazier? After being asked to be a mod and you said yes, then suddenly the staff members pulls up a load of questions about What you will do and stuff. Now, right there, I will totally decline.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version