Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Users you looked up to?

<< < (6/7) > >>

wolfdog01:
My main ones that I remember were/are Sura, Whitelightheart, Kiki, and AlphaEclipse. I had a few others that I admired for what they did or how they acted, but Idk if I truely looked up to them.

Bloo.:
Oh man, who didn't I look up to? Haha! I distinctly remember looking up to Redlinelies, as well as Kongafish. Mmm most of my friends I looked up to, RawSyndicate, WhiteWolfey, Wolffox, most of the staff to be honest. They were always so friendly and approachable while I was shy and awkward, I really looked up to them and how they carried themselves c:

Astraea:
I looked up to a lot of the staff throughout the years. I've always found it intriguing how they acted with members and the community. Mainly I did look up to Shally and Vespian. I do miss them both very much!

Lady_Alizarin:
This is a very good topic question.
I had quite a few folks who I did look up to in my earlier days. Most of them were my first roleplay friends from when I first joined the game. They really showed me around and showed me the ropes of how to roleplay here. Many of them are gone, and I still have a good relationship for those who are still here. Some of the other people I looked up to were those who were friendly and welcoming to those of the community. Some of those people include YouShallFearMe2 (aka Baku), Lord Sura, WhiteLightHeart, Ramine, Crin, and Delay.

GeekyScout:
I could said PocketMutt and Morgra! Both really sweet and I really loves them so much.
I can talk to PocketMutt anytime when I feel sad. PocketMutt is really amazing person and I can't help with her amazing joke or so.
Plus Morgra is great person! When everytime Morgra or PocketMutt's online, I get excited and sit with them.
I loves them so much. cry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version