Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Users you looked up to?

<< < (2/7) > >>

CosmoFursi:
heh, i didn't look up to anyone when i first joined, but there's some people i look up to now. i'm not the type of person to look up to people other than my family, but there's a few people who i look up to in this community ;3

lookin at you, ArcticGalaxy and Hakumi <3

Kalaban:
WarriorKitten in-game. She was the first person I actually talked to and whatnot. Was fun days, back then. #EndOf'14

SophyTheLioness:
My idols were all the members of TheHowlingLass team, and also xDarkAzaleax i think, i LOVED their videos!

Kynvuu:
Man, back in my old days when I was too scared to make friends with anyone I'd just constantly look up to people. xD But I think one of the members I looked up to most was Tearless. Her artwork was just incredible and I adored her mods that she created. I was that weird secret admirer, I have never talked to her, but I would constantly look at her artwork on dA and the forums and stuff. She was such a big inspiration to me art wise, and really helped me to strive for better quality art *-* So a big thanks to her for being a secret (until now) role model of mine c:

Rizzla:
Interesting answers, guys! Thank you for the responses. c:

I guess I'll share my answers now too, since everyone else is. Honestly, I looked up to a ton of people back when I was a newbie. Probably because I was kinda young? I'd say the two I looked up to the most though were AlphaEclipse and Vespian (If you read my old posts you'll be able to tell, *cringes*), plus just about everyone on the staff team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version