Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Suggestions & Ideas

oops, we dropped it.

(1/3) > >>

Jango_Fett:
So, everyone[ish] knows about the log-in tab and where to find it, right?

Well I noticed that on the old design it was at the very tippy top of the forum banner. Now it isn't.
This somewhat explains as to why a lot of newer people are running into the issue where they cannot connect, because they didn't see the announcement.

It's on a locked thread and no longer put on display.

The proposal is simple:

Put it somewhere at the top of the forum section, because at this points no one really goes to the 'home' page. Especially if you're looking for help in the help section.
Maybe even add in a thread and pin it in there too, concerning the log-in page.

It'd save time.
It wouldn't obviously stop people from not finding it, but it would make it a helluva lot more obvious.

Ratel:
the play game tab at the bottom leads you to the log-in page, do you mean that or something else?

Jango_Fett:

--- Quote from: Ratel on February 07, 2019, 07:28:54 pm ---the play game tab at the bottom leads you to the log-in page, do you mean that or something else?

--- End quote ---

where?

i can't seem to find what you're talking about.

edit:

now i get it.
but it  is probably mixed up with the download pages as... i could've sworn those were both the same thing.

like i said, it should probably be more obvious.

Azurain:

It's in pretty plain site to me. Unless like Rat said you are talking about something else...? I'm pretty dumb so...

Jango_Fett:

--- Quote from: Azura on February 07, 2019, 08:24:27 pm ---
It's in pretty plain site to me. Unless like Rat said you are talking about something else...? I'm pretty dumb so...
--- End quote ---

it's incredibly non-obvious as to what it even means.

i personally thought it was a weird second page for downloading things.

on the old forum it was obvious:
at the top of the screen where you couldn't miss it, it said 'go here to be able to connect'.
this isn't.

especially when there are young and non-observant people in the community[myself kind of included], it'd just be a bit peachy if that was either brought back totally to fit the new forum theme...
... or something similar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version