Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

History of who nuzzled you

<< < (5/6) > >>

Warriorstrike:
Ninjas like lurking in the dark.

Ninjas like to floof quietly.

Generally speaking, yes, I do get curious, although I think it's nice that there is no emphasis on indentifying the people who gave the floof, as that would perhaps slightly alter the point of it existing at all. When one sees who recognizes him, he in turn recognizes that person. Potential stirs for a scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours cycle. Subsequently, it becomes less about the person receiving the floof and giving kudos to his behavior and more about establishing rapport and generating attention.

Ellen11v:

--- Quote from: Warriorstrike on March 08, 2019, 05:07:04 am ---Ninjas like lurking in the dark.

Generally speaking, yes, I do get curious, although I think it's nice that there is no emphasis on indentifying the people who gave the floof, as that would perhaps slightly alter the point of it existing at all. When one sees who recognizes him, he in turn recognizes that person. Potential stirs for a scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours cycle. Subsequently, it becomes less about the person receiving the floof and giving kudos to his behavior and more about establishing rapport and generating attention.

--- End quote ---
The truth has been spolen. :p

Nobi:

--- Quote from: Warriorstrike on March 08, 2019, 05:07:04 am ---Ninjas like lurking in the dark.

--- End quote ---

This

These are my thoughts exactly, I like the anonymity of it.

FlyingGrass:

--- End quote ---
Now that I read this, I completely agree that the givers of the floofs shall remain a secret, or there could be situations like "Here's a floof for floofing me!" or "Notice me in your list of floofs!" or "Uh oh I've been spotted floofing them, this could get awkward.".

Dark_heart:
I NEED TO KNOW
also wow these days getting much more floofs it's... nice, thamnk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version