Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Petition about Custom Titles (Decrease requirements)

(1/6) > >>

Ellen11v:
Okay... Okay... I admit.
I kinda wish I could get a custom title... To feel like one of those “special kids”. Please don’t boo at me :( I’m aware it’s a childish desire. I know, I know.
I especially got this idea after seeing I didn’t get the MOTS title *gets thrown tomatoes at*

But... :-[

What if people who also became qualified nominees during MOTS could earn a custom title for their  doings and behavior towards the community? They’ve spreads tons of love, too. And I’m not only speaking about myself. The other nominees have done a wonderful job too, which is why they were nominated in the first place, and therefore should be rewarded with just a custom title, too!
It isn’t that many people anyway, right? Or still too much?

Tell me if you agree or not, and feel free to share your thoughts on this petition.
Why do I feel like I shouldn’t have done this

GracebyTrace:
Don't feel bad about sharing what you think is important to you, everyone has something that they think is important, it's only foolish to think that it is bad to share it.

But about the idea, I really like it and I feel like it would bring a whole new meaning to everyone who participated, that way they don't feel left out and like complete losers... Just saying.

Check your messages for mine, I asked you things ;-;

Ame88:
Quick note before I reply:
If you're gonna have people vote, next time you can add a pole that says yes or no to this idea. x)

I love the idea for others to get a custom title as well, however if we do this, then the members who got nominated kind of loose a special timed gift that they are given for being nominated. I personally think it should stay as a special thing the members of the season get after being nominated for showing how helpful and dedicated they are.

That doesn't mean you aren't helpful and dedicated, because you are. Don't feel bad, Ellen. There's always Summer and the following seasons! You qualified in this round, so there's always a chance for you to qualify again in Summer. Time flies and it'll be summer before you know it. Just keep being the kind, caring, and helpful floof you are <3

Likuu:
Well, I do believe the custom title is meant to be for those who win MOTS as a sort of "prize" that they earned. Maybe staff would make it where those who were nominated could use them as well as they did work just as hard as those who won.

Maybe if not, there could be like some sort of badge system? Where members can have little badge icons on their mini profile showing things like:
x Member for 4 years
x Preset Maker
x Map Maker

Maybe even make it where those who have many posts on the forum get badges that say like or even MOTS stuff:
x Jr Member
x Dedicated Member
x 2019 Spring MOTS // 2019 MOTS // Nominated for MOTS // Previously MOTS

Could do a lot more with it as well, these are just some really poor examples I can think of at the moment lol. This would of course just be all in a little fun and nice to have cute little icon thingies.

However I do think MOTS nominees should at least be considered about getting some sort of thing to show that like "Hey I was nominated as well!" sort of thing I guess, would be real nice and sweet!

Ahhh one more thing I'd like to add is, I feel as though members who have been MOTS in the past should at least have the ability to change their custom title whenever after their time is up maybe?

VortexAlive:
This would be an interesting thing to have implented, a nice little reward for the nominees for their good work. Maybe a new special rank, with normal name color, so that the title is still a timed thing and kept as a gift for nominees and MOTS?

Edit: I think the Badge ideas from Orchid and Bloo. are good to!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version