Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Suggestions & Ideas

What would you want to see in a new FH forum/site design?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bawfle:
Some solid responses so far.

If you guys have any features you like from other sites, please share them. Keep in mind that the overall site just involves the pages; home, staff, manual, downloads, rules, etc- and the forum is an area the community can just actively communicate in. I feel like the other pages need a whole new make-over and re-vamp first so it actually looks modern and generally attractive before the forum can be re-designed to match the FeralHeart site pages to give general consistency. I feel it's much harder to do it the other way around.

FrostNight:
Could we have a way to 'like' other peoples' posts?

VortexAlive:

--- Quote from: FrostNight on August 04, 2019, 03:59:14 pm ---Could we have a way to 'like' other peoples' posts?
--- End quote ---
My opinion of this is that this is not really needed and if you like someones posts, you can always give them a Floof for it by using the 'Nuzzle' button on the left. Kind of the same thing but more anonymous and generalized. c:

--- Quote from: Torskite on August 02, 2019, 03:21:38 am ----Get those DISGUSTING orange dots out of here.

--- End quote ---
YES, PLEASE! xD

gh0ul:
1. it was mentioned before but bLEase those dots on peoples' avatars X'D would love them gone, and any other bugs would love them gone too
2. make it more appealing to the eye, this brown color isn't the greatest, to my eyes at least
3. make it feel like it's  forum about an animal game, aka more artwork around it (a paw print here....a paw print there)

that's what i can think of rn :v

Morqque:
Bring the old theme back. Keep it simple and loadable on oledr PCs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version