Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Putting Discord-Only Groups Into Different Board

(1/3) > >>

FlyingGrass:
Should there be a new Roleplay Advertising Board for Discord-only roleplays?

wolfdog01:
Yes. Better organization.

Rhakorra:
This. Yes.

A.P.S.:
I think it somewhat defeats the purpose of the game if you're just going to be only roleplaying on Discord or any other platform. I'm not saying it's wrong to continue or mix a roleplay in with some Discord and some in game, nor to have a Discord group for your roleplay to further help it's progress/story/activity, but it just feels wrong to only use the game as if it's only a recruitment area for something mostly or entirely unrelated.

Bawfle:
I agree with A.P.S.'s statement that it defeats the purpose of the game if you're just going to role-play on Discord or any other platform.

Personally I don't think the Discord Servers board should have even been created in the first place because it distracts away from the game and the social side of it too. For example, Feral Heart never decided to have their own server because of this very reason, but it's still happening anyhow. FH has many reasons for people not being active in-game and social anymore and how easy FH have made it to advertise Discord Servers is one of these reasons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version