FeralHeart Creations > Stories

Elements (next chapters here!)

<< < (8/9) > >>

Dark_heart:
Chapter 21
Julie stood a short distance from the strange black streak. It didn't look like smoke, it was as if it were looking for something. After a moment of observation, Julie decided it could be a ghost. As soon as she thought about it, two red spots appeared on the streak - she concluded that they were eyes. The streak began to thicken, until it finally took the form of a wolf.
"Why are you coming here?" asked the ghost.
"We need your help," she whispered so as not to frighten the wolf away. "Aella is in danger of annihilation. If you don't help us, the Water and Wind Clan will also die."
"Also ?! How is that also?"
Julie told him everything in detail. Treason. Fight. Escape. Everything.
The ghost listened carefully. His face showed no emotion. Only when she mentioned killing almost the entire pack did something break in him. She saw that he had his favor.
"So how? Will you help us?" she looked into his eyes hopefully.
"I can help you, but as soon as your Janama disappears, I will come back here."
Julie's relief was immeasurable. Finally, they will finally be able to start a new life. Already without Janama.
The vision is over. Beside her stood the leader of the Pack of Darkness.

Oddonelynx:
Oooh.

Dark_heart:
Chapter 22
"What now?" Dernial asked when Julie told them everything.
"I'm a ghost after all. He can't hurt me and I know magic. " answered the Spirit. "Whatever this Janama would do to me, there's no way."
"I think we should go back" she said, then whisper "No more humiliation."
Julie and Dernial led, followed by Zaira, the Spirit and the rest of the warriors. An awkward silence fell between Dernial and Julie. Finally, Julie decided to speak.
"What you told me then... on this rock... I wanted... I want to thank you."
Dernial was a bit confused.
"Thank you for what?"
"You always supported me. You have always been with me. It really means a lot to me. "
Dernial smiled.
The environment began to change. it was getting colder, the trees had dried up so far, now they have larger snow caps. From time to time, white deer or gray fox searched between plants.
They were approaching the territory of an enemy clan.
"Do we have a specific plan?" one of the warriors asked.
"Distract the guard. Me, Dernial and Ghost will take Janama. "
They headed to the camp.

Legendum:
Wow! Very interesting story

Dark_heart:
Thank you! Nice to see priases, you don't know how much it mean to me <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version