Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Suggestions & Ideas

Automatic emoji?

(1/2) > >>

beeans:
I was posting on a thread today and put one of these :oo  faces without the second o and it just turned into this :o once I posted it and I was like what?????
I'm not saying they should be removed completely, just that we should be able to use those faces without them turning into emojis, ya'll feel me?

Dark_heart:
I know what you mean and half I agree. Sometimes it's annyoing, but it's not so bad. Maybe some emoji should have little change in design, but now I'm neutral c;

FlyingGrass:
That's do-able right now I think. When posting something(Not using the Quick-reply box at the bottom of the page), you can click on "Attachments and other options", and in there you'll find a checkbox named "Don't use smileys.", it'll disable the yellow emoji in whatever post it's selected on.

SpicyDirt:
Honest mood

beeans:

--- Quote from: FlyingGrass on May 21, 2020, 11:24:37 pm ---I'm gonna have to try that and see if it works! Thank you for the tip!
That's do-able right now I think. When posting something(Not using the Quick-reply box at the bottom of the page), you can click on "Attachments and other options", and in there you'll find a checkbox named "Don't use smileys.", it'll disable the yellow emoji in whatever post it's selected on.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version