Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Let's have a talk about censorship

<< < (3/14) > >>

unitatus:
posting in an epic thread

unitatus:
sura is a bee

Azurain:
Why is this even happening? What's the point? Is this all really worth it? To keep coming back here and stirring up things that have been long gone for god knows how long? You think this is going to fix anything at all?

OofSizeLarge:
the fact that people are getting banned for either looking at this thread or commenting on it is really just,,,
a sign of mismanagement on the staff's end
this is why, when polled, your community said that they didn't trust y'all. bye i guess LMAO

sithis:
Why is this happening? Because, as a community, we're tired of being silenced for having an opinion. At this point, the game is dying. If you're trying to drive off your (tiny) active user base, this is a solid way to go. If you want a private game, Raz (& Sura) just pull the server offline and make it private for you and your clique. No need to take knee jerk reaction bans and just rip the life support off of this game. The virus-infecting ads and the (god awful) adf.ly links were bad enough but we tolerated it because we liked the game.

Step off of your pedestal, "immortal god" and realize you're like the biggest, meanest toddler in the sandbox, forcing your opinions on others and kicking those that won't hand over their toy. I mean, seriously.

I know I'm gonna get banned for this, which is fine- I'd hate to ever say I'd support this game anyway (adblock is a lifesaver around here to be honest)

When you delete this post, just know- you're silencing your member base and just proving to them that You do not give a damn.

About their thoughts, feelings, opinions, mental health (with the removal of the mental health thread), and the blatant random bans for people who have done nothing wrong.

Hard to have a game that doesn't have any users to be assaulted by your ads to pay your bills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version