Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Not Involved.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dark_heart:
Well understand that. It's horrible what happens now.
Peace✌️

Kuri:
Don't worry, Fake drama people are fake.  And they always will be.

G4RG0YLE:

--- Quote from: Kuri on July 22, 2020, 06:30:52 pm ---Don't worry, Fake drama people are fake.  And they always will be.

--- End quote ---

You seem to have made an unnecessary effort to call all involved fake. I'd love to see how this is so, let alone how you think you're helping the situation by wrongfully spamming each of these threads with these insane comments.

Laarikin:

--- Quote from: Kuri on July 22, 2020, 06:30:52 pm ---Don't worry, Fake drama people are fake.  And they always will be.

--- End quote ---

As said in my own thread, please do not flame-bait, this only results in unneeded arguing and rises more issues than we need. The plate is already full, why continue to pile more on it, right? So please.

LaughingWolf:
The thing is, to speak to the op's, and original topic.. you don't have to choose sides. As much as the staff of this game has tried to force that on you, you don't have to. You can enjoy both when the time comes.

The people speaking out aren't speaking about fhU vs fh. It's not been about that for us. It's been about personal security, and freedom to post and look at these threads without fear of being removed unjustly. This thread reads as if you, too, are afraid of being unjustly removed for just watching the threads involved.

Yes, fhU staff was removed but that is not the problem at hand. It's the unjust ways the staff had been approaching things lately, especially the other night, and so far, with zero response to our concerns.

Does that mean they don't care about the fallout of what they did? Do they truly not care about their community as the claim so fervently? Their actions are speaking volumes to me.

But you do not have to choose sides. Those of us standing for the users never asked you to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version