Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Favorite FH map?

(1/3) > >>

ferimeX3:

Im sure everyone has that one or more maps that feel the most like home, whether it be to hang out, RP, or just wander around in! So, what is your favorite map of the current ones in the game?

Mine is definitely Cherika Valley and the Grounds :D

Security:
Kibou an the grounds!

kibou is a very beautiful map, feels nice to be there to roleplay and the grounds is a hang out spot for everyone. both very fun

BloodWinsAll:
I absolutely adore kibou, but my other favorite is Eastern Pass! Both those maps have a ton of small nooks where you can take cute screenies or even RP quietly.

I’m also a huge fan of custom maps :p whatever the community has to offer I’ll usually explore it once and keep several available to run through. The talent some people have with map making is just amazing

toonanimals317:
I have to say Kibou as well, it’s really just such a stunner. The northern lights really just make it for me, it’s definitely one of my favorites to take screenshots in, especially at night when you can really see the lights. Gorgeous. There’s also so many dens that it’s a great roleplay spot! I also really like Seaside, playing Hide & Seek there is a ton of fun!

Like Blood said I’m also a huge fan of custom maps. Some of the people in this community are just so talented and the custom maps really go to show that. A lot of them are truly beautiful and fun to explore!

Astraea:
I love Kibou ridge as well but I really like Cherika Valley too! I just love the scenery, the trees and that waterfall to the right of when you spawn in. It’s all around just really calming for me. Also, it’s interesting seeing what maps people like, awesome post!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version