Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Favorite FH map?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ame88:
Honestly I like all of the maps pff Kibou definitely is my favorite though. I absolutely love snow and ice and the map is so beautifully done. Sometimes I like to just find a nice spot to sit down, put on some snowstorm sounds and just relax in the map.

Telluric:
okay so i'm a jaded northerner so i can only see so much snow, real or otherwise before i Suffer so i'm gonna have to be the divergent one in this thread and say while the amount of detail, love and care put into kibou is beyond apparent and i have no choice but to stan eastern pass, seaside and the grounds and say that they are all tied for my favorite.

mainly because DANG GIRL I MADE SO MANY MEMORIES IN ALL THOSE MAPS WAAAAAAA

Kerriki:
If I had to pick just one, I think it would have to be Cherika c: It's mostly because Allegra told me stories and other inspirations about the map and its specific areas as she gave me a tour back when I was a new staffer. Either way, it's a gorgeous map!

Other runner ups in no specific order: Kibou, Seaside, and Kiwimbi. They're all so pretty!

SpicyDirt:
This was a toss up between Kibou and Cherika for me. Both maps are absolutely stunning and fantastic for roleplay!

BluuLeopard:
Kibou Ridge, no doubts! Because it's like a better remake of South Pole, and I've always wanted for FeralHeart to have a secluded, snowed up valley. With slightly frosted forests, and...

It just reminds me of my favourite films, like Balto or Brother Bear. The Northern Lights, and the ancient paintings on the stone walls... Come to think of it, now I also remember Ice Age- haha! I'm unsure who made the map, but I love it. If we could have made a flute-like composition to it ( custom music), I think it'd be even more perfect / magical.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version