Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Things You Did When You First Joined

<< < (2/4) > >>

SpicyDirt:
When I first joined I made an "elemental wolf" and ran around trying to make friends. Took a while for me to get into the Warrior Cat roleplays!

LadySigyn:
I made a black wolf with pink swirl markings, loaded into Lonely Cave, couldn’t figure out how to control the camera, ended up in South Pole, couldn’t find my way out as I didn’t know how to look around with the camera, and stopped playing for a month because I was upset. Needless to say, once I started playing again I felt very dumb lol.

Telluric:
......i went to south pole.

....saw a pretty interesting. conversation in general chat.

i... stayed after that. surprisingly.

ferimeX3:
Oh, I can't even remember the very first thing I did, but one of the main things I did once I downloaded the game was to invite my friends in to explore it together! I think the first map we explored was seaside groove! It was tons of fun, cause neither of us knew anything about it at the time xD

lionking01:
 Hi! This might end up as a long post, just a little warning ^^'
 Joined about a decade ago. First thing I did was creating a new character, a dark pelted wolf, didn't even worry about creating a bio and went to Bonfire Island after exploring the game a little. Saw two other wolves roleplaying by a large rock and with all my bad English from that time, I went up to them and asked if I can join, just as simple. They replied yes and helped me a little bit with building my character's personality and everything. And those two were my best friends for a really long while. Another joined later on, we'd roleplay everyday in Bonfire Island, when we'd come home from school, sometimes talking about how's it going irl and enjoying our time together, for over 6 years. And yeah, we still talk to this day xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version