Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

FH will always have a special place in my heart

<< < (2/2)

wolfdog01:
Can't forget the game that got me into rping almost 10 years ago and the game where I created my fursona. I still rp today and I have a lot of love for my fursona. Couldn't have done it without this game, not matter what happens to it.

Oddonelynx:
Same here bro.

KDboiz:
Been feeling this a lot lately, the closer I get to becoming 21 the more I think back on the memories I have made on this game.

While it is a lot more quieter nowadays, I will always find great joy in just chilling out in game. I came back again recently after the theme came on in my playlist.

Its a very important game to me and was an integral part of my childhood and early teen years, its where I first got into RP and where I met a lot of my friends. Nothing can ever replace FH for me.

LadySigyn:
It's lovely to hear how much you cherish the game and its community. FH holds a special place in many of our hearts, including mine. I was a junior in high school when I joined. 10 years later and I'm still here, although now much older lol. Time flies, but the memories and friends I've made here will never be forgotten or replaced. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version