Community > Introduction

Hello! Newbie here

(1/3) > >>

hatiwolf1:
Hi guys!
My name is Hati, I am returning to feralheart after sometime just cuz I'm bored and want to make new friends.
I am in the 12th grade, I'm half Asian, I like indie rock (specifically Death Cab For Cutie, Elliott Smith, and Grizzly Bear), I play the violin, and I used to be a furry but left the community a while ago. I prefer ferals over anthros and I like natural looking characters with muted color palettes. I love the science of color and know a lot about it.

I want to be a graphic designer one day or an illustrator. I am very artsy fartsy and am currently working on a graphic novel about the Greek Underworld. I might share some of it (but only the sfw parts to make everyone happy :)). Here is something I'm working on. It is a lower half of a Minotaur:

Still not complete.

Anyhow, I talked to some of you on here (I think Namu). My character is a green wolf with antlers called Dante after Dante Alighieri. I am very awkward and introverted sometimes.

I hope to meet new friends here. Nice to meet you guys!
Ok bye

SpicyDirt:
Welcome to our lovely game! I am interested to see the development in your story. :) I look forward to meeting you in the game!

Security:
welcome to the game! Hope to see you around!

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Interested in your works, and I'm curious to see whatcha got in that novel of yours. Excited to see you around!

danysaurus:
welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version