Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

lonership

<< < (2/2)

Oddonelynx:

--- Quote from: danysaurus on September 29, 2021, 03:16:43 pm ---I don't mind the AFKing, it's just that some people simply poof from the game. I used to have a few friends but they're rendered nonexistant

--- End quote ---

SpicyDirt:
There are still quite a few people who play this game on the regular. The best times to get on the game for activity are the weekends around midday. This game was made for kids and a lot of kiddos play - hence why the game generally has lower activity during school hours.

It doesn't help that we have one map that people like to gravitate towards to just sit and watch. There are many other maps to explore and have fun in - which a few members do use to their advantage! I think that if people weren't inclined to remain in the singular maps, we would see less people AFKing and more people talking, making friends, and enjoying the game.

Dentrimental:
Agree lmao. I only play the game when im bored asf but most people on it are afk so you cant rlly find someone fun to play with. My opinion.

Oddonelynx:

--- Quote from: SwiggitySwooty on October 11, 2021, 09:49:59 pm ---Agree lmao. I only play the game when im bored asf but most people on it are afk so you cant rlly find someone fun to play with. My opinion.

--- End quote ---
Everyone needs to go AFK sometimes. But what's the point of opening up a game just to never play it? It's like going to a Dairy Queen, picking a table to sit at, and just staring off into oblivion the entire time you're there.

Dentrimental:

--- Quote from: Oddonelynx on October 12, 2021, 12:33:19 am ---
--- Quote from: SwiggitySwooty on October 11, 2021, 09:49:59 pm ---Agree lmao. I only play the game when im bored asf but most people on it are afk so you cant rlly find someone fun to play with. My opinion.

--- End quote ---
Everyone needs to go AFK sometimes. But what's the point of opening up a game just to never play it? It's like going to a Dairy Queen, picking a table to sit at, and just staring off into oblivion the entire time you're there.

--- End quote ---
^^

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version