Community > Introduction

Well this is... odd

(1/3) > >>

Whisperingwaves:
And by odd... I mean.. HELLO! It has honestly been a hot minute since i've made an appearance around here... but...

I must say, I did lurk once in awhile, but i've not actively posted on the FH forums for quite some time, I honestly lost track of when I posted last. I'm not gonna be as active as I once was, but I figured it was time to announce my presence and at least attempt to engage with faces new and old on here once again.

ANYWAY. Gonna give a small life update because it has been a very, VERY long time. I recently got married to my absolute soul mate and will be moving overseas with him in a few months.. i'm currently working on a new IT server (Kiros) and have been busy with college and life as a whole. How has everyone been since i've been gone? ♥

~ Whisper

danysaurus:
welcome back

wolfdog01:
Well there's a familiar face! Welcome back my guy, glad to hear you are doing well!

BloodWinsAll:
Welcome back! Always fun to interact with an older member of the community again~

and congratulations on your marriage! That's so wonderful to hear ^^

Kerriki:
Welcome back! We're happy to see you return c: Congratulations on your marriage, too! How exciting!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version