Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

FeralHeart Wiki

(1/2) > >>

Peter:
To be honest, I was going to make a FeralHeart wiki myself. At first, I thought I'd make a Wikipedia page, but I thought that was too hard.

So I found a FeralHeart wiki made by "A Wikia Contributor". This means that it isn't actually a specific user account that made this wiki, but I made edits to it, and the user said on my talk page, "thank you for joining my wiki".

So guys, we have a wiki. An unoffical one, I'm afraid. This should have been a job for the admins and mods, but I guess that we can all contribute to this wiki, right?

Link: http://feralheart.wikia.com/wiki/Feral_heart_Wiki

Bornes:
This is a good idea. I don't know much about the game, so I don't think I can contribute, but I hope others will. ^^

Flatsoda:
This is a great idea. Let's call it FeralWiki.

Peter:

--- Quote from: Suave dog on June 17, 2011, 12:18:53 pm --- This is a great idea. Let's call it FeralWiki.

--- End quote ---

I can't change the wiki's name, I'm afraid. That will have to be up to the maker.

Bornes:
If you want your own wiki that you are the admin of, you can get it through a few sites.
List of them here
I've had personal experience with Wet Paint and PB Works. I really liked PBWorks.

On one of the sites I host I used a wiki engine called Dokuwiki. I really liked that engine. I don't think any free sites similar to wikia, PBWorks, wetpaint, etc. use this engine, however.
But, I did find a guide on how to set up dokuwiki on free hosting if you like the look/feel of that specific engine.

For an example of what dokuwiki looks like, go here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version