Author Topic: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET  (Read 190400 times)

Offline TheDeerKing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing)
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2016, 06:36:07 pm »
Sweats, pardon the belated reply but I have a question;

Does this simply upload your already exported preset so they can //see// it or is it literally sharing the preset file to other users? ;v; If that's the case then I don't believe I'll be able to use this because I dont want my person presets to be used by other members. rIP

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2016, 06:37:26 pm »
Sweats, pardon the belated reply but I have a question;

Does this simply upload your already exported preset so they can //see// it or is it literally sharing the preset file to other users? ;v; If that's the case then I don't believe I'll be able to use this because I dont want my person presets to be used by other members. rIP

Nope, don't worry! This just uploads the exported preset file for people to see, no one will be able to use your preset. c:

Offline Kouga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
    • Raven-Woods
« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2016, 01:52:25 pm »
I guess this only works for presets used by players in the system, right..? Because I keep seeing white characters all over the place..

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2016, 03:55:53 pm »
I guess this only works for presets used by players in the system, right..? Because I keep seeing white characters all over the place..

If you see white characters, try downloading Legendary Markings >HERE!<. Those white characters are caused by not having markings installed, not by presets c:

Offline Kouga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
    • Raven-Woods
« Reply #104 on: June 17, 2016, 07:09:58 pm »
Those white characters are caused by not having markings installed, not by presets c:

- Geez, I'm totally outdated D: thank you!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2016, 11:37:49 pm »
Those white characters are caused by not having markings installed, not by presets c:

- Geez, I'm totally outdated D: thank you!

You're welcome! c:

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2016, 01:02:32 am »
Awesome! However, two things.

1) Did it mess up anyone's FH stuff? 'Cause I don't really want to copy it all again. I have backups of most of my FH stuff anyways, so it's not that big a deal.
2) My laptop says when I downloaded it: "This file is malicious, and Chrome has blocked it." What's that about?
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2016, 04:35:48 pm »
1) The only thing the Preset Sync .exe will do is be able to read the two new folders added that hold the presets pretty much. Just make a copy of your current .exe and put it somewhere else just in case you ever dont want to use Preset Sync.

2) This .exe was modified and because of that your computer might think it is a risk to have it installed. I have been using it for a while now and it's not going to hurt anything. If you have an anti-virus make sure to add the .exe to the Excluded List (or whatever feature makes it so the anti-virus doesn't scan it anymore). Just so it won't remove it.

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2016, 05:10:03 pm »
1) The only thing the Preset Sync .exe will do is be able to read the two new folders added that hold the presets pretty much. Just make a copy of your current .exe and put it somewhere else just in case you ever dont want to use Preset Sync.

2) This .exe was modified and because of that your computer might think it is a risk to have it installed. I have been using it for a while now and it's not going to hurt anything. If you have an anti-virus make sure to add the .exe to the Excluded List (or whatever feature makes it so the anti-virus doesn't scan it anymore). Just so it won't remove it.

Thanks! However, what do you mean by the current .exe? "Just make a copy of your current .exe" I mean. Do you mean FeralHeart.exe?
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2016, 05:41:13 pm »
Yeah, the FeralHeart.exe that is in the folder right now.

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.