Author Topic: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET  (Read 190347 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Re: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) Updated Feb 2017
« Reply #160 on: March 20, 2017, 12:52:34 am »
I might get Preset Sync, but I honestly do not know. Should I tho? :o
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2017, 01:38:47 am »
I might get Preset Sync, but I honestly do not know. Should I tho? :o

If you're a preset-nerd and like to see the creations that other people have created here on the forum, then you might enjoy the Preset Sync. It's lovely because you don't have to go around and download the files manually, and you're instantly able to see what their character looks like. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline ShadowTHEwolf2

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Believe in unicorns
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2017, 03:29:51 pm »
Thanks for making this, it has really improved my Gameplay!!!!

Offline snuggypink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • pink and ready for action
    • drawingsforfun
    • Muddy Puppy
    • snuggypink
    • View Profile
    • Snuggy on DoE
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2017, 01:17:18 am »
Hmmm- I seem to have some sort of error stating that the preset I am trying to upload is either Invalid or flat out Not mine.
Is there something I am missing? Perhaps this is more intense than I thought and it checks for texture credit :'D
Other than that however, I don't quite see the issue D:

I need some floofs please TT-TT

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2017, 02:14:16 am »
You might want to redirect this to a Game Help thread, staffers. I may be wrong though c:

But snuggy I've never had this problem myself. Are you uploading the FHP file that you exported from the Preset Maker? It will be in your normal 'Preset' folder once exported. It wouldn't reject you due to textures, but check over that you are uploading the right file! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline snuggypink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • pink and ready for action
    • drawingsforfun
    • Muddy Puppy
    • snuggypink
    • View Profile
    • Snuggy on DoE
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2017, 03:19:41 am »
You might want to redirect this to a Game Help thread, staffers. I may be wrong though c:

But snuggy I've never had this problem myself. Are you uploading the FHP file that you exported from the Preset Maker? It will be in your normal 'Preset' folder once exported. It wouldn't reject you due to textures, but check over that you are uploading the right file! <3

AH, I see what you are saying- I was uploading it incorrectly~ I'm so used to IT servers I forgot FH works a little different. That actually helped XD Thank ye

I need some floofs please TT-TT

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 05, 2017, 11:22:50 am »

AH, I see what you are saying- I was uploading it incorrectly~ I'm so used to IT servers I forgot FH works a little different. That actually helped XD Thank ye

You are welcome! Glad I could help. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline SugarAddiction

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Avatar made by my wonderful friend, Carman Dirda!
    • SparkyCat013
    • silent-mon
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2017, 11:48:38 am »
Is it possible for the preset sync to gain too many presets for the game to handle and make it crash? I've been having troubles with my game recently and a friend thinks it might be because the preset sync is too overcrowded for my game to handle.
"No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal."
~Monkey D. Luffy

Anime is my life~

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2017, 04:49:45 pm »
Is it possible for the preset sync to gain too many presets for the game to handle and make it crash? I've been having troubles with my game recently and a friend thinks it might be because the preset sync is too overcrowded for my game to handle.

If the crashing has been occurring after you got the Preset Sync, then it is a real possibility.

However, there shouldn't be too much of an issue regarding over-crowding. There are currently 500+ presets uploaded to the sync already, but there are ways sync manages that. Once a person has uploaded their preset, it stays there, unless they are inactive in-game for a month, then it gets removed from the sync. If a preset has been updated, and is then uploaded to the preset sync, it replaces the previous preset file uploaded by that person. There are some really creative preset creators out there too, so they could have used some pretty big coding in their presets, such as forms of animation on presets. When presets like that are exported, it does create a big-ish .fhp file.

Hopefully this answers everything.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:51:47 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline SugarAddiction

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Avatar made by my wonderful friend, Carman Dirda!
    • SparkyCat013
    • silent-mon
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 07, 2017, 09:38:55 pm »

If the crashing has been occurring after you got the Preset Sync, then it is a real possibility.

However, there shouldn't be too much of an issue regarding over-crowding. There are currently 500+ presets uploaded to the sync already, but there are ways sync manages that. Once a person has uploaded their preset, it stays there, unless they are inactive in-game for a month, then it gets removed from the sync. If a preset has been updated, and is then uploaded to the preset sync, it replaces the previous preset file uploaded by that person. There are some really creative preset creators out there too, so they could have used some pretty big coding in their presets, such as forms of animation on presets. When presets like that are exported, it does create a big-ish .fhp file.

Hopefully this answers everything.

Yeah, I think that helps a lot. Thanks for the reply! :D
"No matter how hard or impossible it is, never lose sight of your goal."
~Monkey D. Luffy

Anime is my life~