Author Topic: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET  (Read 190365 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
How is this made without the source code? Or do we have a computer whiz staff member who accessed it? :)

No, no source code needed for this ^^ The game itself wasn't modified; Raz simply created a sync system for the preset files
Farewell everyone<3

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
How is this made without the source code? Or do we have a computer whiz staff member who accessed it? :)

No, no source code needed for this ^^ The game itself wasn't modified; Raz simply created a sync system for the preset files

Could Raz use this for some other things?
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART

Could Raz use this for some other things?

Not sure about that, I'm afraid; and even if he could use it for more things, he's usually very busy and likely wouldn't have time to get it all together
Farewell everyone<3

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) Updated Feb 2017
« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2017, 04:15:52 am »

Maybe the desktop shortcut to the games .exe has had its path changed to a file that was programmed to launch the games .exe after opening.
I don't know how the extra preset folders work.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline 36306

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 23, 2017, 04:27:56 am »
Hello, So I recently just installed this. It worked fine and put my preset in and I even saw it go into the coding while it updated my game. But then when I tried to get online it said I could not connect to server even though I had the other login tab open. I then closed and opened quite a few times feral heart and the login page and it still did not work. I then tried to go onto it again but now it will not launch feral heart and says it's stopped working. What do I do.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 23, 2017, 09:33:24 am »
Hello, So I recently just installed this. It worked fine and put my preset in and I even saw it go into the coding while it updated my game. But then when I tried to get online it said I could not connect to server even though I had the other login tab open. I then closed and opened quite a few times feral heart and the login page and it still did not work. I then tried to go onto it again but now it will not launch feral heart and says it's stopped working. What do I do.
Have you tried running the game as an administrator? (Right click the FeralHeart desktop icon and it should come up with that option.)It tends to help if applications aren't opening.
As for connecting to the actual server, it could be multiple things.

- Your internet connection could be low, try restarting it from the router and see if it works after.
- Try waiting a few minutes after you've logged into the Play Game tab, it often takes a while to actually connect.
- Try restarting your computer, this sometimes has the same effect as running the application as an administrator.
- Check your firewall, something may be blocking it.
- Try clearing your browser's cache. (Look here for more information.)

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline 36306

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2017, 03:03:33 am »
Have you tried running the game as an administrator? (Right click the FeralHeart desktop icon and it should come up with that option.)It tends to help if applications aren't opening.

- Your internet connection could be low, try restarting it from the router and see if it works after.
- Try waiting a few minutes after you've logged into the Play Game tab, it often takes a while to actually connect.
- Try restarting your computer, this sometimes has the same effect as running the application as an administrator.
I tried what you said and ran it as an administrator, but it still crashed. What's even weirder is that for the first few minutes I had it, it would load FH but would not let me login. Said there was a connection error, and I think that also has to do with why it crashed/keeps crashing
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 03:06:45 am by 36306 »

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2017, 05:05:21 am »

I tried what you said and ran it as an administrator, but it still crashed. What's even weirder is that for the first few minutes I had it, it would load FH but would not let me login. Said there was a connection error, and I think that also has to do with why it crashed/keeps crashing
Crashing? Check your particles folder and delete files that have _0 or _1 in their name, those are duplicate particles.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline 36306

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 24, 2017, 06:48:32 am »

Crashing? Check your particles folder and delete files that have _0 or _1 in their name, those are duplicate particles.

Looked at that still no luck. I then went and uninstalled FH and everything then reinstalled it twice once without the Preset Sync and then added it. Now it loads but it will not connect me if my life depended on it. First time I installed it back, without Preset Sync, I had the other login tab open, WIFI was working at FULL bars, I restarted my computer, restarted FH (Many times), waited several times for it to load all the way, checked my firewall, check my proxy, checked my cookies, logged onto other browsers, and looked up multiple other topics. After all that it still will not connect me to the server. SO..., I decided to go ahead and redownload Preset Sync and see if that might work. Still didn't work. The game has stopped crashing (FOR NOW) and I have no idea what to do. I've had FH on this computer for months with MM's and IP's for months as well. I haven't had a single problem with the game or my connection until I stumbled upon this new 'HELPFUL' Preset Sync. As well as i've been playing this game since 2011, and never had a problem this annoying as today.

(Some things I have noticed though that are weird) Is when I go to login to the other tab it doesn't connect me the first time it makes me relogin a second time, or until I reload the page from my first attempt and then it greats me with something similar to this message (Do you want to reload the page it has information that you put in the first time, reloading will cause the page to send the information again) I never had this happen before so maybe when I connect through the separate login tab that might be the problem? I have no idea. Keep in mind, the second time I put in my PW and USER it does log me in, so I am connected. Another thing with the Preset Sync is that instead of opening one tab for FH it opens two, one with coding and junk; the other the normal tab to the game. NOW before I had uninstalled the whole game and had just installed the Sync it would open the exact two pages but then shortly after it would crash the game one, and keep the coding tab open. I'm so confused and irritated right now, if someone could help me that would be very appreciated. :,)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 06:58:03 am by 36306 »

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #209 on: August 24, 2017, 07:49:56 am »

Looked at that still no luck. I then went and uninstalled FH and everything then reinstalled it twice once without the Preset Sync and then added it. Now it loads but it will not connect me if my life depended on it. First time I installed it back, without Preset Sync, I had the other login tab open, WIFI was working at FULL bars, I restarted my computer, restarted FH (Many times), waited several times for it to load all the way, checked my firewall, check my proxy, checked my cookies, logged onto other browsers, and looked up multiple other topics. After all that it still will not connect me to the server. SO..., I decided to go ahead and redownload Preset Sync and see if that might work. Still didn't work. The game has stopped crashing (FOR NOW) and I have no idea what to do. I've had FH on this computer for months with MM's and IP's for months as well. I haven't had a single problem with the game or my connection until I stumbled upon this new 'HELPFUL' Preset Sync. As well as i've been playing this game since 2011, and never had a problem this annoying as today.

(Some things I have noticed though that are weird) Is when I go to login to the other tab it doesn't connect me the first time it makes me relogin a second time, or until I reload the page from my first attempt and then it greats me with something similar to this message (Do you want to reload the page it has information that you put in the first time, reloading will cause the page to send the information again) I never had this happen before so maybe when I connect through the separate login tab that might be the problem? I have no idea. Keep in mind, the second time I put in my PW and USER it does log me in, so I am connected. Another thing with the Preset Sync is that instead of opening one tab for FH it opens two, one with coding and junk; the other the normal tab to the game. NOW before I had uninstalled the whole game and had just installed the Sync it would open the exact two pages but then shortly after it would crash the game one, and keep the coding tab open. I'm so confused and irritated right now, if someone could help me that would be very appreciated. :,)
I may not be able to solve your problem but I can at least explain a few things...
--- The "Log In" internet tab has been causing users (including myself) to have to try logging in at least twice before successfully allowing them to log in. Keep in mind that this tab must remain opened the entire time you play the game.
--- The second black window with what you think is coding is actually a normal behavior for the Preset Sync, it is giving you information about what it is doing and if any errors have occurred while it was working. This is normal! (Waiting for it to finish what it is doing could possibly help.)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.