Author Topic: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?  (Read 42636 times)

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Used for Sexual Behavior?
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2012, 11:04:20 pm »
I don't like it when people come on FH and do this kind of nasty stuff. I especially hate it when people try to bring it into friendly RPs, especially if they are my RPs.  >:(  I do not tolerate any nasty sexual behavior in my RPs. If I see them doing anything like that, I say "If you want to do that kind of stuff, take it somewhere else. It's against the rules and it's NOT happening in my group."
And what surprises me even more is that some of these players who do these sexual roleplays are kids younger than 12! -Facepalm- What is the world coming to?!  
:o

The people will never listen and continue, they just do what they do.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2012, 11:32:33 pm »
I think those two dances should be replaced with "thriller" (or smooth criminal) and "teh moonwalk" cause moon walk is very popular. Disco is also recommended by 9/10 doctors everyday for about a week (lol)
Happy Pride Month!

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2012, 12:51:25 am »
I don't like it when people come on FH and do this kind of nasty stuff. I especially hate it when people try to bring it into friendly RPs, especially if they are my RPs.  >:(  I do not tolerate any nasty sexual behavior in my RPs. If I see them doing anything like that, I say "If you want to do that kind of stuff, take it somewhere else. It's against the rules and it's NOT happening in my group."
And what surprises me even more is that some of these players who do these sexual roleplays are kids younger than 12! -Facepalm- What is the world coming to?! 

Its a crazy place out here, aye?

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2012, 05:36:29 am »
I don't like it when people come on FH and do this kind of nasty stuff. I especially hate it when people try to bring it into friendly RPs, especially if they are my RPs.  >:(  I do not tolerate any nasty sexual behavior in my RPs. If I see them doing anything like that, I say "If you want to do that kind of stuff, take it somewhere else. It's against the rules and it's NOT happening in my group."

Its a crazy place out here, aye?

Yeah, i have actually realised that most of the people who do it are younger then 12! I very rarely see people 12+ doing it... What is wrong with kids these days?

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2012, 12:56:26 pm »
The age AROUND 12 is when kid just learn about the birds and the bees. Red said himself!
Happy Pride Month!

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2012, 05:50:25 pm »
I think those two dances should be replaced with "thriller" (or smooth criminal) and "teh moonwalk" cause moon walk is very popular. Disco is also recommended by 9/10 doctors everyday for about a week (lol)
Agreed.

Offline greystar

• Finest Floof
  • hhhahahahahhhh...
    • Greystar2000
    • Quinnbee-s
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2012, 10:59:58 pm »
Yay (nuzzles) (after trying) bhgsdcjhxzvjksdbfnm already sent one xD
Happy Pride Month!

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2012, 07:20:19 pm »
I understand some of the peoples frustration, but as Red said on his first post some of them are just bored and imagine things they can do. I do support that it is a problem, but I won't report some unless they are bullying me through the game. And other than that reason I do not care what people do. And as long as they aren't killing you just look away or block that person is it that hard. Just let people do what they want to do Okay. We don't even have good reasons to report them other than the younger kids that play and as a lot of posts say most little kids think they are just dancing. So get over it.

Offline happygrl1908

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • The Almighty Landshark Queen :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2012, 10:26:39 pm »
I'll admit it, me and my friends play around like this. Not seriously, but just goofing around like the dumb derps we are. I say, just let people be people and if they bother you that much, block 'em CX

Made for me by http://pondeyes.deviantart.com/ ^~^ <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2012, 11:13:36 pm »
I understand some of the peoples frustration, but as Red said on his first post some of them are just bored and imagine things they can do. I do support that it is a problem, but I won't report some unless they are bullying me through the game. And other than that reason I do not care what people do. And as long as they aren't killing you just look away or block that person is it that hard. Just let people do what they want to do Okay. We don't even have good reasons to report them other than the younger kids that play and as a lot of posts say most little kids think they are just dancing. So get over it.
First off drop the rude "So get over it" tone. This post is in the "Game Discussion" section for a reason.
There is a good reason to report these people and it's because they are breaking rules. Any action done by an individual that breaks a rule even if it doesn't directly effect you or concern you is still an action that harms the integrity of the community and game as a whole.  Your thinking is exactly why many people over look things as people just being bored or silly and don't send in the reports that can help clear up the game from rule breaking individuals. It's never correct to just let people do what they want because there will always be those who abuse and mess good things up for others. Bad behavior starts with small things like this problem and eventually escalate into something much worse. Maybe next time you see someone doing this do not only do yourself a favor by looking away or blocking, but rather the whole FH community a favor and please report.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 01:14:38 am by LordSuragaha »