Author Topic: Renn's Character Archive  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Aleksander

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cryptid boy
    • AIekss
    • View Profile
    • Toyhou.se
Renn's Character Archive
« on: January 10, 2018, 01:55:26 am »
Welcome to my character archive! Like the other topics on this forum, this is where I post my characters that you may see me on. I'll be editing the post once in a while to update the information or to add links to presets and toyhou.se pages.

Here's my Preset Collection - it has all my current presets in one place for easier downloading. It will be updated every now and then.

Alneiros - the Abomination

⧖ ALNEIROS ⧖
Toyhou.se | Wolf-Haven | Separate Preset

Alneiros was created back in 2014. Back then, he didn't receive much attention and I had a different 'sona. Since 2016, however, is when things began changing and I developed him into a character with a personality. He slowly began representing me and now I use him as a full-time 'sona, and he means a lot to me.

He's called Alneir, Aln, Ally, Al, and Abomination.

Preset made by me.

A reserved soul, Alneiros tends to avoid crowded areas and commotion. Remarkably irritable, striking a conversation can be difficult or awkward. More on the solitary and quiet side, Alneiros is rarely seen around villages and towns, given that he has to steer clear of them for fear of being recognized.

He frequently distances himself from potential friends, resulting with an evasive and unpleasant character to accompany. Alneiros is abrasive and begrudgingly hateful, and can easily lose his cool in stressful situations. He often goes back on his word. Difficult and self-hating, Alneiros can take his anger out on others - often ruining relationships. He's self-destructive and dwells in regret afterwards - he doesn't seem to learn how to cope with this.

When befriended, which may take patience and a hard head, Alneiros proves to be a reliable friend. He's self-indulgent, doing what he believes is right without much hesitation. When out of his aggressive persona, he limits himself to avoid flamboyance. He can be surprisingly patient - doing his best to care for others needs an concerns. Those befriended are promised his loyalty. Extraordinarily defensive of his friends, Alneiros may adopt a guardian role. Openly displaying positive emotions, he's a big admirer, although he doesn't speak on it very often. He may ignore his own needs to care for his friends.

Alneiros is a descendant of the demi-god, Odemis. He's unaware of this and frankly seems indifferent to the subject. As a youngster, Alneiros had no regard for others and could be called a malicious being. He crossed a sorcerer that he had treated unfairly, and was cursed to see himself as others see him -- an abomination. Since then, he's... sort of mellowed out.

Renna - the Sunchild

⧖ RENNA ⧖
Toyhou.se | Separate Preset

Created in 2013, Renna was my 'sona for a long time. I don't really use her anymore.

As her nickname/alias suggests, Renna is a naturally happy soul. She's optimistic, though can be a little too idealistic, and often tries to make her friends laugh. She's seldom completely serious, preferring to be the joker of her circle of friends - although, when she is, it's best not to trifle with her. Renna generally means well, taking the emotions of others into consideration and altering her approach depending on their mood.

She can be a little slow, not understanding or taking in information fully even with concentration, and she acknowledges this. Renna seems to have many fears, all of which cycle with each other to create a devastating view on the outside world. Despite the disappointing beliefs, she manages to survive without worrying over these redundant things.

All is not positive with Renna, and she can be harsh with her words. She's suspicious and can be assuming.

--

Iliantia - the Moon's Shadow

⧖ ILIANTIA ⧖

Taken without the ENB as you can't see her design well. Iliantia is one of my oldest characters, and she's recently been revamped to match my more intricate characters.

She's called Ilian, Ili and Moon.

Preset made by me.

Fiery and brutish, Iliantia is a high-energy and determined canine. She's a born leader and will take control when necessary, though she knows her limits. Iliantia can come off as self-centered, and part of that is true as she's often apathetic to those around her.
She's pretty careless.

No history!

Eliia - the Judge

⧖ ELIIA ⧖

Old character - still in use.

Eliia is charismatic and cooperative.

She's pretty clumsy and childish when with her friends, hiding the fact that she bears great intuition and judgment. Eliia takes care with important decisions, though she often tells herself that she could care less about what the result is -- most of the time she does what is right, and not what she wants to do.

Negatively, Eliia can be hard-headed and stubborn, refusing to let acquaintances see her actual thoughts until she trusts them. Generally, she's pretty friendly, but she also has an issue with dominance, preferring to be the leader of situations when irritated with how it's handled. Dislikes taking orders from acquaintances, yet will bark out orders when under stress - pretty much a hypocrite at times.

No history!

Aegrus - the Grim Canine

⧖ AEGRUS ⧖

Aegrus was created in 2017, back in August. He quickly became a favorite and is a main character.

He's called Aeg and Egg.

Preset made by me.

He's rather quiet, limiting his words and sometimes glossing things over with a comment or a smirk. Aegrus is the methodical, concise, and legendary "Grim Canine." He remains composed in stressful situations, raised to improvise - even if it means throwing away the main plan. Sometimes described as melancholic and dreary, Aegrus can't get over past matters. He's definitely one to hold a grudge, seeing it as pointless to forgive, especially in this world. Despite being composed, Aegrus sometimes has a short fuse when it comes to dealing with others, though it's rare to see him lose his cool.

Aegrus has a complicated view on the monsters. He's conflicted between slaughtering out of anger, or understanding within them there are living beings - and they have no control over their actions. After everything, he's uncertain on his stance, and actively avoids them - though he is far from afraid.

Aegrus is from a period in the world where things go awry and the world basically.. dies. He's from a species made specifically to combat the monsters that rise from the broken earth, called the Draetic.

Cryptid

⧖ CRYPTID ⧖

He was made in 2014 by TopHatLady, some of you may recognize this design. I bought Cryptid from CryptidBeast a while back - he was one of my dream characters. I'm really glad to have him.

He's called Crypt and Cry.

Preset made by TopHatLady.

Cryptid is sociable and altruistic - having an eagerness to greet others. He's affable and easy to approach. Not much of a talker, but past his intimidating silence, befriending this giant is easy. Though extroverted, he can become bashful around new beings and creatures - it's just in his nature. He swings wildly between talking for hours and turning into a stump. Analytical and goal-oriented, he's is exceptional at planning. Cryptid's faithful and cares unspeakably deeply for his loved ones.

Often forgetful. He's not afraid to say his thoughts, but sometimes forgets how it may make someone feel. Cryptid almost has complete control over his emotions, and others only see what he wants them to see - he prefers it this way. No matter how close someone is, Cryptid always has a space reserved specifically for him. He has a firmly set comfort zone. He's horrified of being made vulnerable, and avoids talking about emotions. Hard-headed and definitely rebellious (he rebels just for the sake of it), he loves to surprise people.

Resentful and self-righteous, he can have obdurate views. He's surprisingly condescending, though this attitude might be reserved for those who he dislikes - or when he's simply in a bad mood. As honest as he may be, he's brusque, and sometimes uncompromisingly at that. Depending on the person, Cryptid can be insensitive. His anger is quiet and frightening -- until he's reached a breaking point. And when he does, it's disastrous. He's malevolent and scarily sadistic - though it all depends on who or what has provoked him.

--

Ares

⧖ ARES ⧖

Designed by Squiggy-Adoptables in 2018. He's a new boy that's really pretty.

Preset made by me.

None yet!

No history!

Alastair

⧖ ALASTAIR ⧖

A design by me - he's still in progress.

Preset [soon to be] made by me.

None yet!

No history!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:03:28 pm by Rennoxious »

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Renn's Character Archive
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 04:39:42 pm »
I love ALL these doggos!

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 04:52:36 pm »
Cute characters, love the presets.
Thanks for sharing!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 05:18:04 pm »
These are some gorgeous characters! I really love the colors that you use on their designs <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Aleksander

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • cryptid boy
    • AIekss
    • View Profile
    • Toyhou.se
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
Thank you all! <3